hawk_757

Barn Bro
Enjoying some more of RBOs Bandarban wood. Right now it smells like a mug of the sweetest, richest hot chocolate [emoji1786]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started out the day with a stick of Seijudo Shiragiku.

It fills the air in my room with Kinamic smoke.

Then the postwoman knocked on my door:Whistling:

My Kodutu arrived:)

So I fired it up with a Malaysian sliver first, then a sliver of Indonesian.

My findings......
The Shoyeido Kodutu battery operated chip heater, is useful for Mon-koh only. For fumigating, you’ll need a bigger heating device. The heating element is really tiny but it can scorch the sliver rather quickly. I put another layer of mica, and the result is a better listening session. I can pick up on top, middle, and base notes.

A65DE7A2-C773-46AB-9251-6DEF3AC52097.jpeg

hawk_757

Barn Bro
Enjoying some really lovely Mysore dust from RBO this evening

Nitecap “listening” (smelling) on the Kodutu
First some Shoyeido First Class,
sweet and quiet,
then some EO Brunei, getting louder!, (and after smelling Kumathra V2, I’m really familiarizing myself with the Brunei profile),
and lastly, some Al Hashimi Tawi Tawi......
.......................ba BOOM:eek:, it’s screaming!
Rikokku sets should have some Tawi Tawi to go head to head with Kyara.

Burnt a nice piece of sinking Filipino from Al Hashimi (was my first wood purchase!) and now burning my usual nightly 'Moss Garden' by Shoyeido
Think I had a box of 200 (or 250) - I have slowly worked through these since the start of the year when I went absolutely crazy buying incense. Thankfully I've not bought any new ones in 2 months

i love moss garden too..... for the price it cant be beat for its peaceful atmosphere... its a great starter stick to turn people on to Japanese incense...

hawk_757

Barn Bro
Burned some Jing Kwan sticks for study time earlier

Now onto some Borneo wood my friend gave me from Azman...been very impressed with his woods

Kungyokudo Hakuun agarwood chips.

A sweet variety which to me smells Vietnamese.

Ground them up and heated them,
pretty good.

There is one more level above Hakuun, which is Kayo, when it arrives, I’ll compare the two.