Mr.P

oud<3er
That’s weird. I was replying about a cologne with cannabis terpenes. You asked if it was some specific brand or product. Not sure why it is in this thread.

EJayB

True Ouddict
Today I started with Filipino squares from IO
I really like these as I get a woods scent with the chocolate/ rich leather that blends well and even a bit of cinnamon coming off as well. I split them into splinters .
A bit of wild Hindi from Habz. Real nice running low :-(

Heated a sliver from my last tiny piece of Malaysian King grade.

Definitely Kedah profile with a dense aroma delivery as compared to my double supers which release a more loose aroma, but pretty much the same profile.

EJayB

True Ouddict
To celebrate the first day of 2019 harvest
Fumigation of all employees before we start.
A blend of sinking and fast sinking green cultivated Kinam from China mixed with black kinam from Vietnam and a few nice slivers of Brunei kinam.
We will be running the distillation equipment all day and thru the night

Mr.P

oud<3er
Well... that’s understandable, or at least I can relate. My (extended) family has shown ZERO interest and zero appreciation for this weird obsession. I don’t know what it is that makes some stop to appreciate the beauty while others just get stuck on the fact that this isn’t something “normal”. Well, more oud for me!

Mr.P

oud<3er
That’s great. Pause, take some deep breaths, smell something a little different (must be quite a dank work place ). Does the oud help you even better appreciate the aroma of the harvest?

EJayB

True Ouddict
Today was Tangie all day, a midday break for a swim at the river with my crew and back at it . We started at 7am and it’s 7:30 pm and I’m driving home while they finish hanging

Last edited:

EJayB

True Ouddict
349A6EA8-9260-458C-818D-39F601CD71C2.jpeg

Woodland Note

True Ouddict
Well... that’s understandable, or at least I can relate. My (extended) family has shown ZERO interest and zero appreciation for this weird obsession. I don’t know what it is that makes some stop to appreciate the beauty while others just get stuck on the fact that this isn’t something “normal”. Well, more oud for me!
:Cry: same here, if it wasn’t for this community I would have no one to talk to about natural scent appreciations. People are so focused on bs like facebook, soccer, gossips, celebrity affairs, and other countless things that don't really matter... in my humble opinion this is waste of the true life literally. There is so much beauty in nature to be enjoyed... I smile when I sniff oud, I smile when I eat delicious fruits, I smile when a wild animal comes closer to me out of curiosity. Those are currently the moments when I enjoy my life the most.

EJayB

True Ouddict
It’s how “they” make us forget to search for answers to the mystery of life. To connect to the core of existence and experience true thankfulness and love, For ones self and others.
Smell the roses ( and the oud)
Turn off the TV
I think it’s what Leary meant when he said ..
Tune in turn on and drop out