-Renton-

True Ouddict
Brunei Chip:
Brunei Kynam:
This is a very, very nice wood from KyaraZen's personal stock given to Kangiiten. On the coal (since the charger for my new heater I got isn't working at all, it was the perfect specs and everything for the heater anyway sending it back to eBa.. I mean amazon) it is very nice, the coal I use now aren't those nasty swftlites that you need a mica plate for, I got some Japanese style charcoal from PureOudh and I just use a butane torch on them for a couple of mins wait 5-15mins and then put the woods on, sometimes the charcoal does get more hot and you need to put the mica on so I always start off with putting it on and f it is not giving off much of anything, I take it off and the woods burn beautifully without one, although sometimes you need one.

It had a woody background with mainly a creamy opening that stuck for most of the burn, but every chip was different (since it is true wild), notes of creamy chocolate, a golden hue of a caramel-like sweetness, sometimes a salty note with the caramel and without, sometimes sour notes were noticed, that creaminess is to die for though, especially mixed with a chocolate note and salted caramel/caramel, also some tobacco notes, as if a natural tobacco leaf was burned (quite similar to a cigar with chocolate and without). Overall very, very nice wood. Once I get a working charger that has the specs for this heater, I am gonna heat heat the pieces at around 170c to start and go up to a max of 250c.

Pic of another chip: and another

McOudtrade

Oud Fan
Brunei Chip:
Brunei Kynam:
This is a very, very nice wood from KyaraZen's personal stock given to Kangiiten. On the coal (since the charger for my new heater I got isn't working at all, it was the perfect specs and everything for the heater anyway sending it back to eBa.. I mean amazon) it is very nice, the coal I use now aren't those nasty swftlites that you need a mica plate for, I got some Japanese style charcoal from PureOudh and I just use a butane torch on them for a couple of mins wait 5-15mins and then put the woods on, sometimes the charcoal does get more hot and you need to put the mica on so I always start off with putting it on and f it is not giving off much of anything, I take it off and the woods burn beautifully without one, although sometimes you need one.

It had a woody background with mainly a creamy opening that stuck for most of the burn, but every chip was different (since it is true wild), notes of creamy chocolate, a golden hue of a caramel-like sweetness, sometimes a salty note with the caramel and without, sometimes sour notes were noticed, that creaminess is to die for though, especially mixed with a chocolate note and salted caramel/caramel, also some tobacco notes, as if a natural tobacco leaf was burned (quite similar to a cigar with chocolate and without). Overall very, very nice wood. Once I get a working charger that has the specs for this heater, I am gonna heat heat the pieces at around 170c to start and go up to a max of 250c.

Finally!! Been looking forward to mine arriving and these pics help ;) shipping taking ages for me (canada)

Bay Oud

Oud Beginner
Smart Oud Incense from @mesOUD
I love these little things. You can take them anywhere with you and they smell great when burning. I appreciate the fact that it is made from ground agar wood and not the left over after distillation. It is not like using a slow burner/subitism, you still get the "burnt wood smell" you typically get from burning an oud or sandalwood incense which I don't mind. A 2 minute burn is enough to fill the entire house.

-Renton-

True Ouddict

Some very, very high quality plantation A. Sinensis. I wasn't enjoying it as much on coal as I now do on a cheap heater I got (still need to return the laptop charger that had the exact specs for the heater to work 100% fully and not only be able to go to 198c max and so it can go higher). The note's were beautifully simplistic, notes of old wood, amber-like sweetness with a fruitiness, an almost barny creaminess (on coal it was a pungent blue cheese smell, so it is definitely better on a heater or sub), some pleasant, mild, sourness, saltiness kind of and ends on a old wood note and medicinal sweetness.

Nice wood, from Adrieent on the forum, awhile back. £1 a gram.

Slice heating:
EDIT: Also I put some in this jar which I am gonna keep this jar for this wood, and it is really fragrant in the jar at room temp, very sweet and juicy with a woody note.

Mr.P

oud<3er
Brunei Chip:
Brunei Kynam:

Quality pics!

Got home to find my Kangiiten order delivered.

Heated some pieces of Brunei K,
it’s a mixed lot with varying degrees of goudhness.
IMG_7076.jpeg

Last edited:

-Renton-

True Ouddict
Got home to find my Kangiiten order delivered.

Heated some pieces of Brunei K,
it’s a mixed lot with varying degrees of goudhness.
View attachment 34753
Why did you get this big bottle? That's way more than 3 grams? Tell me about this, please? Also why are your pieces green? Mine arent that colour.

Also, I went to their wholesale part of the site and asked for 25grams of the Brunei Kynam and for a quote on the price and if they can keep it for me on the 4th - 8th of next month. Finances have changed for me thankfully, starting on the 4th.

Last edited:

-Renton-

True Ouddict
EO Ceram Sinking. Did not notice this note ever in this wood, but finally today after burning it on coal with a mica plate, it starts off with an intense mintiness that stays (sometimes with a woody oudiness + mint then instantly the spotlight is on the mint) for a long time, relatively speaking, it can stay for the whole burn of a chip, you also get creaminess and sometimes the mintiness will go away or just be in the background, the creaminess is pretty gourmet and beautiful. You also get woody oudy notes, as well as creamy chocolate and creamy mint chocolate. Lovely session!!!

I am guessing each chip in my glass jar will be different since it is wild, somehow I took out a gram from the jar and put it into a pouch to store in one of my room drawers to use and all of them had this mintiness to them, and used some of it today, there was some tiny chips left over but I just put them back in the big jar.

I am so thankful to sproaty for giving me this, this is my first Ensar experience and only one so far.

Last edited:
Why did you get this big bottle? That's way more than 3 grams? Tell me about this, please? Also why are your pieces green? Mine arent that colour.

Also, I went to their wholesale part of the site and asked for 25grams of the Brunei Kynam and for a quote on the price and if they can keep it for me on the 4th - 8th of next month. Finances have changed for me thankfully, starting on the 4th.
I bought several Brunei K and consolidated them into my own bottle.
They look green but they are not, my phone camera has a difficult time making color adjustments true to life.