Alkhadra

"Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan
I've never purchased from them either, but the pods are visually suspicious. As @Oudamberlove mentioned, they look a little too similar.

There should be similarity in appearance of musk pods from the same region (owing to the fact that they are produced from the same species), with the differences primarily being in shape and size.

From the photos on the website, it looks like all those pods have the same barber. :Roflmao:

NinjaRobb

Official Trader Siberian and Mongolian Musk
I've never purchased from them either, but the pods are visually suspicious. As @Oudamberlove mentioned, they look a little too similar.

There should be similarity in appearance of musk pods from the same region (owing to the fact that they are produced from the same species), with the differences primarily being in shape and size.

From the photos it looks like all those pods have the same barber. :Roflmao:
Pods are similar because they are all from the same region and not the first year they are harvested by the same hunters (so you think that the Barber one)))
I photograph them personally, so they are all similar. On closer examination, you can see the differences and they differ in size if you put a number of different weights. Here's a picture of the different pods so you can see the differences IMG_2469.jpg

They sell fake pods.Handmade :))
Nice for a coin purse:Roflmao::Roflmao:
One look at the photos of Ulugbek & Andrei’s pods, makes it very easy to distinguish real from fake.

The best batch I got from Andrei was a very moist light brown, the grains I received from Ulugbek was moist but darker in color. Both Musks very good, but have a different profile. I am pretty sure that there will always be slight differences from pod to pod, from batch to batch.

NinjaRobb

Nice for a coin purse:Roflmao::Roflmao:
One look at the photos of Ulugbek & Andrei’s pods, makes it very easy to distinguish real from fake.

The best batch I got from Andrei was a very moist light brown, the grains I received from Ulugbek was moist but darker in color. Both Musks very good, but have a different profile. I am pretty sure that there will always be slight differences from pod to pod, from batch to batch.
Thank you for your feedback @Oudamberlove but Ulugbek and I are not familiar. He lives in Kyrgyzstan (this not Russia) and I in Russia in Siberia. He has no direct access to musk and he has no right to harvest pods in Russia.

NinjaRobb

Pods are similar because they are all from the same region and not the first year they are harvested by the same hunters (so you think that the Barber one)))
I photograph them personally, so they are all similar. On closer examination, you can see the differences and they differ in size if you put a number of different weights. Here's a picture of the different pods so you can see the differencesView attachment 8233
I messed up the site sibermusk.com LOL by the website deermusk.com I HAVE NOTHING

Faizal_p

Sulaym.co.uk
I messed up the site sibermusk.com LOL by the website deermusk.com I HAVE NOTHING

Lol you did get mistaken, those are very fake, there's one video on our YouTube where we cut this fake pod. You guys here are legitimate don't worry no-one claiming otherwise

NinjaRobb

Lol you did get mistaken, those are very fake, there's one video on our YouTube where we cut this fake pod. You guys here are legitimate don't worry no-one claiming otherwise
Yes dear @Faizal_p I know they're selling fakes and I saw the video you're talking about on YouTube. I just got confused with a site with a similar name, so I wrote this message :confused: