Abu Amir

True Ouddict
I want to talk about this, due to some reports that it is in some of the resins in the market out there
Any one to share knowledge about this is good.
What is destructive extraction? And what does it do to the resin? I know what it do but i want to se how many know about it

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
I want to talk about this, due to some reports that it is in some of the resins in the market out there
Any one to share knowledge about this is good.
What is destructive extraction? And what does it do to the resin? I know what it do but i want to se how many know about it
I have no idea. But it sounds not good. Are chemicals or molecules been harmed?

Rai Munir

Musk Man
For a layman like me, the only thing that matters is the answer to the question: Are the oils on the market harmful? If there are a lot many ifs and buts, it will be difficult to have a definite answer and destination.

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
For a layman like me, the only thing that matters is the answer to the question: Are the oils on the market harmful? If there are a lot many ifs and buts, it will be difficult to have a definite answer and destination.
Would u take pills that you dont what it contain?
Then its your chooise

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
Are you talking pre digested materials ( biologically or chemical) then Extraction?
Ok i will tell u how, there are some vendors who use wood that they have already destilld the shitt out of it. And after they take the boya left in wood and boil the pot water to create some sort of resin but its not resl resin and they mic with it chemicals such as lechtin to make it more acceble for the water. I dont this is good becuse its not resin as in the orginal wood and it will ahow in smell