yoob.ye

True Ouddict
I wouldn't call Di Ser Kyara a rose-oud-leather. Leather can be an amorphous reference but I don't get any leather notes from this composition. Perhaps rose-oud-patchouli would be a better picture here.

The patchouli gives a more earthy note than a leathery one and it's noticeable enough that I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't like patchouli.

Worth it? ... This is hard to say because is any $1k+ perfume worth it? Di Ser Kyara was my first spray perfume in that range but since then I've purchased a few ensar oud sprays in that range too.

To me ...
Qi Nan - I never managed to appreciate but many reviewers do so I'm hoping that changes for me eventually.
Oud Royale - love it, this is my ultimate rose-oud-leather
Di Ser Kyara - this one is definitely on my list of financially damaging perfumes that I enjoy owning.

I agree with PV saying that you shouldn't expect much projection. All of their perfumes settle into a skin scent. But if that poor projection and heavy patchouli doesn't turn you off - worth getting a sample at luckyscent or a decanter.

language scent

True Woodict
I wouldn't call Di Ser Kyara a rose-oud-leather. Leather can be an amorphous reference but I don't get any leather notes from this composition. Perhaps rose-oud-patchouli would be a better picture here.

The patchouli gives a more earthy note than a leathery one and it's noticeable enough that I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't like patchouli.

Worth it? ... This is hard to say because is any $1k+ perfume worth it? Di Ser Kyara was my first spray perfume in that range but since then I've purchased a few ensar oud sprays in that range too.

To me ...
Qi Nan - I never managed to appreciate but many reviewers do so I'm hoping that changes for me eventually.
Oud Royale - love it, this is my ultimate rose-oud-leather
Di Ser Kyara - this one is definitely on my list of financially damaging perfumes that I enjoy owning.

I agree with PV saying that you shouldn't expect much projection. All of their perfumes settle into a skin scent. But if that poor projection and heavy patchouli doesn't turn you off - worth getting a sample at luckyscent or a decanter.
Thanks I am def going to grab a sample!!

NewbieOuddie

Oud Beginner
408524C5-48CA-4ECA-863F-DFBAAAFA34BF.jpeg
608D4A0E-680D-47E5-99C8-DF8DF78EF17D.jpeg