• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Economic Oud

EJayB

True Ouddict
Hi All,
I Love using oud, but something happens to me when I see the whopping prices for 3ml bottles for £150+ ). For me I'm a constant user, I like to wear oud frequently but £150 for some good stuff is a stretch for me. There must be others out there also like me. Therefore I present you with a Pure Thai Trat Oud, without exaggeration 2 small swipes lasted on my clothes for 3 days. Sweet, powerful, exciting, magical, the list goes on...
For a minimal price of £60 paypal transatction with free UK delivery, I guarantee you will not go wrong here so much so that I am offering a money back guaranteed refund long as you don't use it more than once.
I will post a picture of the 3Ml bottle shortly.
Lots of economic ouds to choose from among our community vendors, I myself have 3 economic oud that are all awesome daily wearable oils.
Thai oil
Laos oil
Cultivated kindness ( Chinese)
All can be had at 100$ and are available

MrK

Oud Fanatic
Lots of economic ouds to choose from among our community vendors, I myself have 3 economic oud that are all awesome daily wearable oils.
Thai oil
Laos oil
Cultivated kindness ( Chinese)
All can be had at 100$ and are available
Wild laosian oil?