1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Ensar , Agar Aura,shoyido Kyara, Musk,etc

Discussion in 'Pure Essential Oils and Aromatic Woods For Sale' started by Bigboy, May 14, 2020.

1. Bigboy

Bigboy True Ouddict

All prices are paypal freinds and family, quarter tola and new and unused unless otherwise specified. I am absolutely obsessed with keeping my oils in a dark climate controlled environment and absolutely positively NO OILS EVER HAD SKIN CONTACT.

Ensar Oud
    Borneo 3000 2016
    SOLD!

Agar Aura
    Suka Cita
    Sold
    Two drops extracted via sample vial applicators i buy lots of for one time use and throw away.

2011 Fried Mongolian Musk
    Riseing Phoenix. 1 GRAM. Last sold for $550 per gram YEARS AGO. Looking to get $667 per GRAM. (discount available for quarter tola).

Shoyido Japanese incense house sourced vietnamese Kyara Kakuwari. The most Extremely fragrant from the bag , mind zening, tongue numbing (no for real I'm not just saying that because it sounds good) beautiful aroma on earth hits you when you open it. These peices were sourced many years ago...(some all the way from 2005) when the quality of kyara coming out of Japan was many fold of what you see and smell today. This is NOT the same stuff , from my experience, which is being sold today which I very rarely am able to smell anything from at room temp.
    1gram for $1600

Antique Mysore sandalwood oils

1907 Mckesson, Antique mysore sandalwood oil. @50% concintrait super high grade white ambergris sourced from RPP. Smell is mind blowing and 3 dimentional. Has a beautiful and intense turbo boosted mysore aroma (none of my mysores are weak but this one is INSANELY strong) coupled with a light babys breath and red clay vibe. 3g $999

1920s Cook, Evverte , and Pennell
    GCMS verified sourced by Russian Adam at Feel Oud. 2.5g
    Really a stunning beauty, just like the 1907 opens creamy but then transitions into a perfumey unlit incense and spice bazaar. If i could only own one mysore this would be it.

1950s Government Mysore "1936 standard." 2.5g $350 SOLD
    Where the 2 oils above are very unique and beautiful this oil is what you would expect if you went back in time and walked into k&S and took a big deep breath in 60 or 70 years ago : big old logs and chunks of fresh cut heartwood!

Willing to trade for

Ensar Oud
    Kannon koh
    Oud ahmed
    muroke oils like KLTD, muroke 2004, and other ensar borneo and meruke oils.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  2. Bigboy

Bigboy True Ouddict

3. hasans1

hasans1 Oud Fanatic

Wow. What a sale.

Bigboy likes this.
  4. Bigboy

Bigboy True Ouddict

Bump

5. Bigboy

Bigboy True Ouddict

6. juanoud

juanoud Whats this Oud About?

I look for samples of pure oud of ensaroud. I look for all the ones I don't have. I'm not looking for any one in particular. I have about 20 samples of Ensar Oud, but I am missing many. I'm especially looking for them to contain the Kyara note: Royal Kinam, Kinam White ... But any sample I don't have interests me.

Saad Tasheen Moid likes this.
  7. Abu_of_6

Abu_of_6 Whats this Oud About?

How much for the 1920's crook

Saad Tasheen Moid likes this.

Promote Oud!