Ensar Oud - Oud Isa For Sale Or Swap

Discussion in 'Ouds For Sale' started by Sheikhsbearde, May 3, 2019.

1. Sheikhsbearde

Sheikhsbearde Whats this Oud About?

Ensar Oud - Oud Isa 2.2 - 2.3g approx (hard to tell with these bottles) $750

Ensar Oud - Oud Yusuf 3g v-vial with approx 5-6 swipe missing. $250 now $SOLD

Ensar Oud - China Sayang 2.5g with 5-6 swipes missing $575 now $SOLD

Ensar Oud - Hainan 05 2.2g $480 now $SOLD

Free shipping within the UK
    International shipping fees will apply

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 4:35 AM
    Martin likes this.
  2. Sheikhsbearde

3. Sheikhsbearde

Hainan 05 added

4. Sheikhsbearde

reduction

5. Sheikhsbearde

Hainan 05 sold

6. Sheikhsbearde

7. Taooudist

Taooudist Just Arrived

Yusuf bought.
    Cant wait

8. Mikhalil

Mikhalil Just Arrived

You won’t be disappointed, if you haven’t smelled it yet. For a cheaper oil, it’s definitely one of my favorites. Long lasting, very nice blend of notes, and unlike a lot of the copper distilled oil’s, has a very pleasant dry down, not one that’s reminiscent of what your hand smells like after counting a bunch of pennies.

9. Taooudist

Taooudist Just Arrived

@Mikhalil
    Haa,smell of hands counting a bunch of penies.lol
    I obtain a sample of Yusuf from a friend,and thats why I bought it.I like it very much,it is.not a barny smell,it is not fancy smell,which I dont like.Different notes comming out,which are unic and somehow reminds me of my youth(it was also my grandfathers nameYusuf)

Also as Ensar stated,the wood,from which was destiled were picked day by day litlle by litlle,not affecting on the distincion of agartrees so much.I think with buying oud,we need to consider also social responsibility.
    I is true,aniway,that Im a novice in field of ouds,and I have a lot to learn yet,but I simply love it.
    To be frank,when I was raning out of Yusuf,I got headache and felt like I was loosing a precious car.
    Now I ve swiped the last big swipe,before going to bed knowing I ll have more saying:My precious

10. Mikhalil

Mikhalil Just Arrived

Yes that’s right, although you should keep stocking up on it if you’re able, because that cool little sustainable farm is no more, and the Oud Yusuf we know might not exist again after the current batch runs out.

Taooudist likes this.
  11. Taooudist

Taooudist Just Arrived

I will defenitely put in stock atleast few.
    And in the meanwhile I will take notice who will be first to ceasing to be,him or me(((;;

Promote Oud!