BrandonGilbert

Not that Brandon
Green Papua and Oud Royale 2004 - are they quite similar?

There are some similarities once it dries the skin but from the bottle they smell quite different. On my skin the OR has more transitions and movement while the GP is pretty straight forward and linear. Overall I feel like OR is much deeper and a higher quality oil given that it was distilled back in 2004 with much high quality raw materials according to the website. GP is much more fresh and bright and while the OR is deeper and darker. If I had to choose then I would go with OR.

EJayB

True Ouddict
I think you got me sold on a bottle of OR 04
There are some similarities once it dries the skin but from the bottle they smell quite different. On my skin the OR has more transitions and movement while the GP is pretty straight forward and linear. Overall I feel like OR is much deeper and a higher quality oil given that it was distilled back in 2004 with much high quality raw materials according to the website. GP is much more fresh and bright and while the OR is deeper and darker. If I had to choose then I would go with OR.

Last edited:

Terence L.

Oud Beginner
i liked this one but not enough to purchase. the liquid was golden yellow and the scent reflected it. it wasnt thick with a strong dark resinous smell. it was like vanila with spices and other stuff my nose cant explain. this wild Laotian oil definitely doesnt smell like cambodi oud to me.