Eo Private Blend

Discussion in 'Musk' started by PersonelHigh, Jul 21, 2019.

1. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh Oud Fanatic

Making sense of my newest slip. My avalanche really is from Ensar Oud. If you haven’t seen this video I recommend watching it. I am a recent victim of Ensar Oud’s brilliant campaign to sell Bambi testicles, or meat perfume.

The youTube video is truly genius. Beginning with the most apprecitive guttural groan. With an all star cast including a buddhist monkette begging for the only bottle in existence. Never inquiring as buddhist’s will sometimes do into the humanity or treatment of the musk deer. I believe if I do believe in past lives that I was NOT a legend but instead my spirit animal was likely a deer, hiding, not wanting to get snared. Feeling already like prey I shouldn’t have bought this but I lost my mind to the teacher and he is a fine teacher, Ensar Oud suggested this was a ride, an atom bomb of animalistic sensuality.

I found instead a blood relative of EO2. With a candy opening that immediately exploded, which was a cool party trick and then became musk with pink pepper corns popping like pop corn. I basically bought the naked emperor’s wardrobe, just a stitch on the hem, 10mil. Hopefully one of you will understand this creation and buy it from me. Please.

It wouldn’t have been such a dark day for my learning curve and wallet had the disciples at EO included an LTD sample. Perhaps they don’t see me as part of an elite worthy of sniffing the finest elixirs. They might even suggest that my writing is blackmail when really my earnest wish is this, that samples might be offered. Or even sizes that each of us might glimpse before jumping. The way Tyson does it. See his sparkling attar. Without any hype. And Tyson could say that no one has made attar like this for centuries. The delivery was this clean amazing sparkling transcendent dream catcher. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TysonLeeMortensen.

Let godhead rain.

I once lived in Santa Monica with a buddhist. A man not content with our cohabitation. He complained to the therapist that I made the floor dirty and he was constantly hunched over following me around the house to clean up after. Marriage was out of the question and he asked me find other quarters. For the interim we still lived together and even entertained other roommates. With his newly acquired monk status we had monk visitors flying in from Tibet. What surprised me most about living with a buddhist was the value placed on money and transitory materials, stuff like like my stuff. I wasn’t prepared for that.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  2. amanitamusc

amanitamusc Oud Fan

This perfume may have to much going on with it?

Grega and Joe King like this.
  3. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

In fact, a true monk is Mr Ensar who gave what he had, not the one who pleaded for something.

He who asks or begs for anything from anybody, be that a grain of salt or Paradise, cannot be a monk, even if he appears to be a Dalai Lama. This is the first principle.

In reality, this is insult to monks, inflicted by the vendor.

So far as the respected monk's asking goes, the context is missing why he asked for. But it is obvious the vendor cashed that 'un-guarded moment', if it were really an unguarded moment.

4. amanitamusc

amanitamusc Oud Fan

42 different items in this one.It sounds more like a Tibetan medicine.:)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Kabir Attars and Ouddict like this.
  5. Woodland Note

Woodland Note Moderator Staff Member

Nice review @PersonelHigh but...
    Buddhist, non-buddhist, we are all human beings, prone to same weaknesses. :(
    In the video there is only a few seconds of an old monk lady, and a few words of respected mr. Ensar that could exaggerations for a joke purpose. We know he has a sense of humor. ;) Let's keep our conversations nice here and let's not throw whole groups of people to bags with some labels, basing our judgment on isolated cases. :praying: This post was reported to the moderation, I’m not sure what to do with it. :oops: But I'm stepping in, in hope of prevailing escalation. Although your post is not suggesting directly/literally it’s about whole Buddhist community, I can see that it might be perceived this way. (And as you have mentioned he was a "newbie" to this concept.) :)
    So I dearly hope community will correct itself and keep cool about other groups of people with different beliefs/backgrounds. :Thumbsup:

Kabir Attars, Yaj, Ouddict and 3 others like this.
  6. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

One thing is clear: slapping a religious label on yourself doesn’t make you into a better person. Likewise it won’t take a selfless person and render them materialistic. Your partner sounds like a selfish guy trying out a Buddhism outfit, you sound judgmental and intolerant. A match made in heaven. People try to hide behind these masks, but their personalities come out in the end.

Ouddict likes this.
  7. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

No, Sir. No sarcasm at all.

Very simple and plain post. Monks, yogis, faqirs, etc. don't ask for diamonds, gold, uranium, kyara, or anything that is a luxury.

@Woodland Note
    Thanks for making everybody conscious.

Joe King, Grega and Woodland Note like this.
  8. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Well I actually find your post quite rude as I fail to see any religious intolerance in her post. If anything it just points out that these Buddhists did not truly understand what spirituality actually means. I fail to see any judgemental general statements.

Besides I feel like a bit of cautionary pessimism regarding religious groups (even the atheist ones) can be a healthy thing ;)

And whoever reported this post should probably relax a little. Such policing of thought has made a mess of many a forum. Best to be vocal with your disagreements. Then people have a chance to understand each other. Otherwise everyone can fear speaking plainly.

9. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

I read the description of the Private Blend.
    It contains over 40 ingredients:eek::eek::eek:

All you Blenders out there.......
    can I get a Holla!!
    :D

In plain english........
    40 ingredients seems like quite a lot,
    but I would love to smell it,
    because if it’s good,
    you can tell by the smell.

10. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Dear Curt, you know my view point about mixing a hell of ingredients. Of course, absolutes, tinctures, extractions etc. are inevitable in such Attars. That can be pleasant, but not pure. Give room to such things, and that day is not far when one will be buying designer perfumes, which is the starting point of the majority.
    I read a post about attar with 70 or 70 plus ingredients. Either here or at BN I read that.

Oudamberlove likes this.
  11. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh Oud Fanatic

I appreciate all the comments. That you would tolerate my shadow boxing. Hopefully seeing my love/hate for Ensar Oud, Buddhism, this forum, that you take the time to write. It balances me, my new friends. My life is dream that I keep waking up to. I am everyone in my dreams.

12. amanitamusc

amanitamusc Oud Fan

It may have 42 items in this one but they may work together in unison.
    I am looking forward to the reviews.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  13. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Mr P. was not replying to you but to PersonelHigh ;)

I think that there were some misunderstandings in this topic that we can easily move on from.

On topic: has anyone else tried this blend?

I have no problem with 40+ ingredients used as some of my favorite perfumes have as many as that or more while some have just one or two (been wearing just the IO rose oil lately which is splendid). I guess I like both worlds. But Ensar's commercial unfortunately does not impress me, especially when there are no samples available (though perhaps if asked by email he would give them?).

NoLimit2Light likes this.
  14. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Apologies - I think I misinterpreted a comment by PersonelHigh as a generalization about Buddhists as a group, as opposed to one specific person. I could quote the sentence but figure best to apologize and move on. Yes - I was not talking to amanitamusc at all.

Ouddict, NoLimit2Light and Grega like this.
  15. NoLimit2Light

NoLimit2Light Whats this Oud About?

I came very close to buying this based on the reactions alone. I am absolutely smitten by musk! And I loved EO Iris Ghaliah and No 1. I need some more time with No 2 . After seeing the video of the private blend I thought maybe he blended the 3 offerings. So I tried to layer Numbers 1, 2, and Iris Ghaliyah but the cumin/celery note was strong. So, I proceeded to the sink and dish soap :/

As Grega mentioned, anyone else had the chance to sample this Private Blend?

Grega likes this.
  16. amanitamusc

amanitamusc Oud Fan

Thank you Rai Munir this makes your comment even more funny.

17. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

:praying::praying::praying:

I didn't intend to. But, thank goodness, its being funny is better that its being sarcastic.

Peace

18. amanitamusc

amanitamusc Oud Fan

Yes I agree.
    Peace

19. Himalayan odyssey

Himalayan odyssey Whats this Oud About?

On Ensar's site there are glorious reviews and then you are faced with glorious ( ' out of the park' ) prices as well ...so i am wondering if anyone out here can vouch for the heavenly quality justifying the price ?
    I bought 1 g of Sultan Musk Attar of his ...and it was damn so much of cumin that i had to really strain myself to get anything else ….it starts and ends with Cumin ...so i am not sure if i would like to Jump on his other highly regarded creations unless authenticated by some members through personal experience whether these are good representation of Musk or Sandalwood ...the 2 notes i am interested in :
    1. EO No.1 , No.2
    2. EO Private Blend
    3. Musk 1984
    4. Santal Royale
    5. Santal Sultan Privee

PersonelHigh and Grega like this.
  20. amanitamusc

amanitamusc Oud Fan

Try to get some samples before shelling out a lot of cash for anything.

Rai Munir and Ouddict like this.

Promote Oud!