Euphoria

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Jul 5, 2018.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

zzzzz.jpg Euphoria #1

Euphoria is an affective state in which a person experiences pleasure or excitement and intense feelings of well-being and happiness. This is the state of be-ing that this attar creates in one's self, an olfactory experience of bliss and joy.
    There are sandalwood oils and then there are sandalwood oils , i can count on one hand just how many sandalwood oils I've purchased and liked , I want an oil to smell exactly like how the tree made the oil and try and bring in 100 percent purity into the distilling equation, that means the highest vibrational water as in this case Canadian rocky mountain glacier water that fell over a 1000 foot waterfall, talk about purity and hight vibrational water . This water was also collected on the summer solstice to give it even more magic, magic after all is just a higher understanding of nature. Mundane magic is at the heart of my distilling process, in that each mundane act is seen as a powerful act of the whole process, we can see it as o its just water or o wow water how utterly amazing how alive it is... how it holds structure and memory, the more that's understood the more it become a utter wonder and the very essence of love , perhaps we get use to having it around and that abundance brings with it a forgetfulness of its value. Its takes mastery to truely see the great value in those things that are abundant. I really create oils to create more joy and i only make them for me for what i like, even so much that i might just have to keep all of this oil for myself haha but really i think that is the greatest gift when we love ourselves enough not to care what others think and do and we free ourselves to be our authentic self and just love and be loved...
    Fully ripe fully resined sinking aged Mysore and top top quality all white ancient beach cast ambergris adding hydro distilled frangipani oil " perhaps the only hydro distilled frangipani oil in the world "
    This is one of those o my god oils rarely seen, perhaps my best work , and ive not even finished making it, but i know it will be :p . There are also a ton of steroids in ambergris and why its such an aphrodisiac. Frangipani is no slouch in the aphrodisiac department as well, and bringing a sandalwood of this caliber to join frangipani /ambergris is almost to much for my poor mind to comprehend. It seems so simple but its the depth and purity of each ingredient that makes this so poetic so rich and so full of an intrinsic character of the bliss of Euphoria. There is no way I could have sourced better material each one is the very top top of its class, the most expensive the most pure , a bridge into a pure heart ... to make something beautiful is to express the heart's desire, this is the goal . To create something worthy well this is always good but to serve others this is the way ...To make someone's day this is divinity surely .
    There will only be 10 '2.5 gram bottles' of this made , cost is yet to be determined on completion of the sandalwood distilling 36395665_10156583546232053_3098749132320276480_n.jpg 36667919_10101374038284265_3980260207405039616_n.jpg takakkaw-falls.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

This is what will turn the oil to elixir as such. How can I forget your last distillation- Santal, Frangipani and Oud. Still it is with me. No, rather I am with it.
    So far as vanilla goes, let's see what would be its effect on the concoction. The water would definitely instill glean and delicacy into the oil.

By the way, Tyson, if you could preserve some drops of 'neat' frangipani.

Rasoul Salehi and jensz like this.
  3. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Ill save you the almost emptied bottle of the pure frangi after it goes in the mix , its quite extraordinary

4. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

5. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Ancient pure white beach cast ambergris and regular white ambergris tinctures before reduction into honey state , the darker one will have tahitian vanilla caviar added before the reduction , still working on purity and filtration 36767834_10101375419211875_4556166668409110528_n.jpg 36676502_10101375419511275_178628922496253952_n.jpg

6. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

:praying::praying::praying:

:Cry::Cry::Cry:

Simply gorgeous!

Faheem likes this.
  7. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Oh my! This looks wonderful. Dear Tyson will you be selling any samples for Euphoria? I would love to get aquainted with your work, especially after so much praise from Rai Munir.

Rai Munir likes this.
  8. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Till today, I have never let go any oil offered by Tyson. A big reason: Everything is distilled by Tyson. In fact, he himself is 'rigid' about the quality of raw material.
    If he finds something is not as per his expectations, he refuses to offer. Nowadays, I am anxiously awaiting last 12 gram Santal Neroli Attar that will arrive soon.

The day he distilled Oud, it will be a great day for me. He is going to distill Oud oil soon.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    EHV, jensz, Grega and 2 others like this.
  9. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Some things just cannot be made in big quantities , this is one of those things ,with the small amount of frangipani and ancient ambergris deciding that . So only 30 grams of this can be offered...
    10 '2.5 gram' bottles and 10 sample vials .2 gram . Wish i could have made a bit more but its not possible without using lesser quality ingredience .

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    jensz and Grega like this.
  10. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

One day will run some agarwood ,although im finding it very hard to source anything without spending a fortune ^^

Edward Muller, jensz and Joe King like this.
  11. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

As usual 'small (quantity) is beautiful. At least, the quality has not been compromised at all. So, its 0.5 is worth than many more tolasssssssssss and bulk of oils.

Please post the price. And consider me in.

tyson, Joe King, jensz and 1 other person like this.
  12. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

How much for the 0.5 gram?

13. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

I wont know till the sandalwood is finished distilling

Grega likes this.
  14. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Ah of course!

15. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

IMG_0506.JPG
    Oil is ready for sale ,i cant disclose just how ancient the ambergris used was but i will be able to soon . There is a article coming out about it, and i have to wait to say anything about it till that time .
    Price is crazy but you get what you pay for , it contains perhaps the only hydrodistilled frangipani in the world as well as the ancient ambergris honey 30% per volume , and of course the Inkanyezi mysore sandalwood. This oil is practially as thick as honey !!!
    350.00 usd for 2.5 g
    .2 for 35.00 tester vial
    Each bottle comes in a lovely V-vial

only 9 bottles left

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Rai Munir, ZZM, Grega and 3 others like this.
  16. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Down to 6 bottle

Rai Munir likes this.
  17. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Mine will reach soon, IA.;)

You know, it is Frangipani bloom season here. Extreme temperature, and dull white flowers with a tinge of lightest yellow colour exude a heavenly scent. A pretty aged tree, at least thirty years old, is there adjacent to the mosque in our block. That is hung with flowers, and early morning hundreds of flowers are there on the ground. And I pick them, and madly sniff them. Let's see, how the Frangipani of some cold areas would smell . Generally it is observed that the flowers grown in warmest areas are more fragrant, and the flowers grown in cold areas are colour wise matchless.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Grega likes this.
  18. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Sounds like a lovely old frangipani tree !! I would like it if i had one here but they would die in our winters sadly . It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on the Euphoria and how close it mimics the heavenly scent of the frangipani blossoms.

Rai Munir likes this.
  19. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Therefore I am awaiting it. I have this privilege that I have smelt flowers in abundance. Raw Spikenard is at the moment here on the side table. Generally, I keep dried petals- potpourri- in my study. So, mostly I can sense the flowers in some itr or Oud oil in no time. And mostly I simply shake my head whenever I sniff some Oud oil, and recall the words about some flower scent present there. Anyway, Rose, Frangipani, Tube Rose, Orange blossom, Lemon blossoms are what haunt me a lot.

When I got Neroli itr from you in the last winter, I went to the orange orchard to smell the newly bloomed flowers, and then I uncapped the vial. After evaluating that, I requested for 1 TOLA:Roflmao:. Otherwise, watery neroli- un nerolic- oils are in kilos there on the market.

Hope this new itr would smell marvellous. If you remember, I said some months before that the best fragrance of Frangipani is in snow/ dull white with yellowish heart flowers. The pinkish one is less aromatic.

Sproaty, Ouddict and Grega like this.
  20. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Do you have an orchard? Orchards are the best thing for olfactory lovers. In spring I especially love the smell of apple trees in bloom, the air is full of their scent.:praying::praying: So beautiful. Unfortunately the winters are too cold to have frangipani or orange trees so I am excited to try out Euphoria. Will be my first time smelling frangipani.

tyson and Rai Munir like this.

Promote Oud!