1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Feeloud Indonesia And Bengal Sandalwood Oils For Sale

Discussion in 'Pure Essential Oils and Aromatic Woods For Sale' started by Oud_learner, May 23, 2020.

1. Oud_learner

Oud_learner Junior Member

About 3 years ago, Adam (FeelOud) had distilled a series of sandalwood oils from century old Indonesia (Timor region) sandalwood roots. I think all in all there are a total of 5 batches: 100k Original, 100k Intensa, 100k Aira (never released due to curing issues and Adam managed to recover only a small qty), 100k Hybrid and 100k Finale (still available on FO website).

From my conversation with Adam, the differences between the various batches are as follow:
    100k Original: copper distillation, 3 different soaking method, new generation condenser
    100k Intensa: copper distillation, 3 different soaking method, old school shape condenser
    100k Aira: copper distillation, no soak, new generation condenser
    100k Hybrid: stainless steel copper hybrid distillation, 3 different soaking method, new generation condenser

In addition, I am also selling his Parfum De Sandalwood, co-distillation of 3 different batches of raw material from Bengal (20-50yrs) using different soaking methods.

6D39EDC8-3B8F-4EFC-B7C5-F9FB22083238.jpeg

I have about 15g of Original, 10g of Intensa and Hybrid, 3g of Aira; and 15g of Bengal. I am selling the 100k series at $45/gr and Bengal sandalwood at $20/gr. I would much prefer to sell in bigger vol and would give bulk discount for it.

The price is inclusive of registered mail and PayPal charges. Payment by PayPal only.

In view of the current Corvid situation, there will be some delays in the delivery and in addition, some of the countries’ post system may also be temporarily suspended. PM to check if interested.

————————— update ——————————-

100k Original: 9gr left
    100k Intensa: 7gr left
    100k Hybrid: 7gr left

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    OudGood likes this.
  2. Hakim

Hakim Oud Fanatic

Any Bengali left?

3. Oud_learner

Oud_learner Junior Member

I just found out I have another 30g left! Are you interested?

4. Hakim

Hakim Oud Fanatic

I wanna try a lil then!

Promote Oud!