1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Development

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Ouddict, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

I did not draw the bottle, but only edited it on Photoshop, but it may be replaced soon with an even better logo. ;)

jalil, Mandeel AlMandeel and Habz786 like this.
  2. oudlover

oudlover Oudologist Staff Member

I love the new website. Red oud oil looks so addictive.

3. Ouddict

Facebook login now working.... you can log into Ouddict using your Facebook credentials!

4. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Wow that's great!!

riviera274 and Mandeel AlMandeel like this.
  5. Appreciate your work brother Nadeem thanks for everything

riviera274 and AbasFrag like this.
  6. Ouddict

Enjoy it while it lasts... I spend my days working on the forum and looking for work!

I’m a techno-bum :Roflmao:

AbasFrag and oudlover like this.
  7. Aleata

Aleata Oud Mood

Splendid work ! Thanks a lot :Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

Habz786 and AbasFrag like this.
  8. Santal Claus

Santal Claus True Ouddict

I think you've done splendid work on making this a nice forum. Thanks a bunch.

Promote Oud!