General Vendors Corner

Discussion in 'Al Shareef Oudh' started by Al Shareef Oudh, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

Sharing with you a couple of oils that I believe will interest you;

CEEN, a Chinese oil

Aged for 4 years and some Ceen is an Oil with clear distinct scents celebrating the many terrains and scents of China - floral fields, herbal medicines, breezing cinnamon into bunches of mint, the rich soil of the south with its sweet dampness settling into a camphoric woodiness.

http://alshareefoudh.com/product-detail.php?product_id=27

'Itr Al-Wards - A True Rose Attar

The ‘Attaar (loosely translated as perfumer, chemist or even an apothecary) had always had a pivotal role in society. These skilful individuals supported the needs of their societies through multiple ways - from providing healthcare and medicines to secret recipes, coveted items and scents, thus, making them a treasured asset to their societies. It was imperative for the ‘Attaars to have mastery of multiple arts and the art of perfumery coupled with the art of distillation was one they had truly mastered and by today’s standard of perfumery these individuals would have been heralded geniuses.

http://alshareefoudh.com/product-detail.php?product_id=25

2. Al Shareef Oudh

DHL has nearly doubled (>$70 USD) their DHL Express prices from Australia to most destinations, we are currently trying to negotiate with them, in the meantime we have opted for the Australia Post service which also has tracking.

For the next five days from today (Ends 15/09/2016 ) we will offer free postage to all destination and a sample of very high quality wild hindi wood with every full bottle purchase email admin@alshareefoudh.com for instructions. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2016
  3. Al Shareef Oudh

@Adam,

Sri Lankan walla patta logs are not like some of the ones you might be used to from Thailand where the outside has a incense skin and the core is not. We have similar walla patta logs to that which Faizal has posted, both the core and the outside are pretty uniform in the oudh content.

@Faizal, did you get about 4-5ml per kg?

4. Al Shareef Oudh

@Adam

I am not sure which photo you are referring to, I am talking more specifically about the one with the logs. In which you can not actually see the core of the logs. I don't think Faizal and the guys are claiming that they are black through and through like the sink pieces and my explanation wasn't claiming that either. What I was saying is as you can see the skin of those logs, with patchy brown and white consistency, the core is the same with sri lankan wood. If you have any such logs on hand split it and see for yourself. I would also like to point out that you may need to check your pricing for sri lankan wood and question what you are seeing in Thailand in the name of sri lankan wood.

Just for your information, those nice even logs that you get in south east asia , with a white core and dark walls those are all plantation woods.

@Faizal

I am aware of the average out put per kg of different sri lankan wood grades, I was more interested in how much you got out from steam vs hydro. It might be the photos but the viscosity between the two oils seems varied and that also has an impact on the output.

Anyways I do not wish to hijack the thread and just wanted to say well done to Faizal and Faheem.

5. Al Shareef Oudh

Abdullah

Habibi I hope you have bought more than quarter toola because that ain't enough to get old on...if you haven't better go back for that full toola bottle and twist faisal's arm for it! ;P

6. Al Shareef Oudh

When I speak to most experienced old timers regarding Oudh they share many stories, different oils, places and memories. One thing that resonates with most is that regardless where they started their oudh journey, for the vast majority the destination of this journey is Hindi Oudh.

To celebrate this wonderful region over the last few months we have released a few different Hindi oils and now we felt it is time to release some of our Hindi wood. Please watch this space as we announce the release of wild hindi woods saturated with resin that will put your mind in doubt whether Kyara is the best experience you have had.

We have also crafted some olfactory sensations with the shavings of these wonderful pieces of oudh, the oils will also be released in the coming months.

watch this space and visit alshareefoudh.com to get yourself on our news letter for the latest news on our releases.

7. Al Shareef Oudh

RELEASED TODAY!

HUDHAYL - Fragrant Wood

Our historical texts reference the merchandise from India with much admiration - whether it was the Al Qist Al Hindi (Costus Roots) with its many healing benefits or the Mandalee the most supreme of the Indian Oudhs, these were considered the prime & crème de la crème commodities of their time. In fact, not even gold could be compared to the value of a chest of Mandalee or the exquisite Samandari Oudhs of Kerala. Mandalee was for the Arabs as Kyara is for the Japanese and Kinam for the Chinese.

http://alshareefoudh.com/product-detail.php?product_id=30

8. Al Shareef Oudh

RELEASED TODAY!

HUDHAYL - The Oil

Distilled from the dust and shavings of HUDHAYL - Fragrant Wood http://alshareefoudh.com/product-det...?product_id=30

Upon the first drops landing into the Qaroor, our little factory (in the edge of the Assam ranges that extend into Bangladesh) filled with a heart pulsating scent that froze my mind in awe of what we had just created. What I smelt here was synonymous with the incredible Oudh oils my grandfather wore. With wafts of the scent of Mandalee, Hudhayl is akin to the famed Oudh the great poets sung couplets for.

Hudhayl – The Oil is a timeless journey through the peaks and valleys of the Oudh experience, be a part of it.

http://alshareefoudh.com/product-detail.php?product_id=31

jensz likes this.
  9. Al Shareef Oudh

Over the past few months we have been collaborating with @Kyarazen whom I consider a Maestro in incense making. The aim: the first premium Japanese Style incense sticks with a Middle Eastern theme.

A Fusion of the Orient and the Middle East.

Coming Soon.
    http://alshareefoudh.com/

5MeO and Oudamberlove like this.
  10. Al Shareef Oudh

Qaafilah.jpg

The handy work of the Maestro @Kyarazen , skillfully crafted incense sticks utilising one of our traditional Khaleeji incense blends: Ta'ifi Rose, Somali Frankincense, Oudh, Kashmiri Saffron, Mysore Sandalwood with lots of love and passion.

Imagine the best of Mid-Eastern Bakhoor blended by Al Shareef Oudh, then hand crafted by Kyarazen into Japanese Style incense sticks of the highest quality, does it get any better!

Coming this week!

AbasFrag, Ouddict, JohnH and 5 others like this.
  11. jalil

jalil Oud bully

thats sound very interesting

Mandeel AlMandeel likes this.
  12. m.arif

m.arif Junior Member

Looks very alluring. :rolleyes:

13. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

Wow... they look and sound amazing!!!

14. Al Shareef Oudh

RELEASED TODAY!
    LAHDHA.jpg
    LAHDHA

Collaborating with Kyarazen over the past few months we crafted these divine long-lasting and rich incense sticks. Our vision was to compose an incense that would strike a chord with and be appreciated by both the orient and the middle-east.

Put your scent ears on and listen to this harmonious composition of Musky Ta'ifi Rose, Somali Frankincense, Oudh, Kashmiri Saffron, and Mysore Sandalwood lovingly blended together with expertise and passion.

http://alshareefoudh.com/product-detail.php?product_id=33

15. Al Shareef Oudh

@Faizal,

Crafting good Oudh is an art, art's are appreciated by the beholder. If your beholders love your oil, which they have, then it doesn't matter what others think.

As with regards to oudh from Island's around India and regions that have a coast like Kerala and Sri Lanka our traditional text mention that the oudh from these regions were highly regarded. It is mentioned by Ibn Al Baytaar

ومن أفضل العود السمندوري وهو من سفالة الهند

and from the best of oudh is Samanduri and it is from lower lying areas of India, i.e the areas close to the ocean. In historical reference this refers to areas around Kerala and Sri Lanka. The woods from these two regions were known as "Samandari", i.e by the ocean, or from the ocean, due to the proximity of the ocean to the oudh trees. This Oudh is only second to Mandalee.

As such consider yourself a lucky person to have such good access to such beautiful oudh to craft beautiful oil, there many others who would be wishing to be in your shoes.

Bengal Roots and Shabby like this.
  16. Al Shareef Oudh

Coming Soon

SANDAL - The Complete Aroma

Aged Mysore Sandalwood from the 50's infused with double distilled Australian Sandalwood giving birth to a most complete Sandalwood experience: zesty, woody, cream buttery sweetness, with a soft yet warm Spicy undertone. This is the most complete sandalwood aroma you will experience.

Working on the SANDAL
    Sandal.jpg

m.arif, Habz786 and jalil like this.
  17. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

True!
    I often mix the aged with the young for a better spectrum.

18. Al Shareef Oudh

LAUNCHED TODAY!!!

Sandal – The Complete Aroma - has an amazing 3 dimensional sequential progression. The reason I say three dimensional is because there are more notes to this oil than the standard sandalwood notes- A general lovely light freshness to the oil, not due to the oils but rather the reduction of the stronger leafy wood notes at the top. Glimpses of a beautiful spring morning, with wafts of orange blossom, fresh cut green spices, and smooth creaminess.. In the middle the light freshness settles to an aged rosiness together with a woody undercurrent, not a plain wood, but one rubbed with some cinnamon, coated with a light smooth butteryness. The base is the sweet honey butter wood scent associated with the best of aged Mysore. This is Sandal –the complete aroma.

http://alshareefoudh.com/product-detail.php?product_id=34

19. Al Shareef Oudh

COMING SOON

We will be launching our sales in the first week of December.

Hint: You spend and we will give you money back!

We will be opening our storage and taking out some unreleased gems....Watch this Space.

follow us on Instagram @ alshareefoudh

5MeO likes this.
  20. Al Shareef Oudh

[​IMG]

CASH BACK SALE

December 1st, 2nd & 3rd 2016

Spend $500 and we will refund you $100
    Spend $250 and we will provide free shipping

*1. All items subject to stock availability 2. Our standard returns policy applies 3. There is no cash equivalent in respect of these offers 4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. 5. This offer applies only to purchases made after the release of this offer.

jensz, Habz786 and Oudamberlove like this.

Promote Oud!