Ashfaque

Jonoon al Oud
I have attached a screenshot of the company's information from https://www.whois.net/ ... Seems they are registered in NJ, USA.

Attachments

• Whois Lookup & IP _ Whois.net.png
    Whois Lookup & IP _ Whois.net.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 407

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer

Al Malek Al Aasiyawi - Oudh Royalty
Hassan: ‘So what Oudh do you prefer to wear on joyous occasions such as Eid?’

Al Shareef: ‘Oudhs that make my soul rejoice, bring peace to my heart and intrigue to my nose -regardless of how many times I have worn them.’

Hassan: ‘Could you make your personal Oudh available to your clients?’

What a question!

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

Al Malek Al Aasiyawi - Oudh Royalty
Hassan: ‘So what Oudh do you prefer to wear on joyous occasions such as Eid?’

Al Shareef: ‘Oudhs that make my soul rejoice, bring peace to my heart and intrigue to my nose -regardless of how many times I have worn them.’

Hassan: ‘Could you make your personal Oudh available to your clients?’

What a question!

Sounds like an amazing blend of oud oils and your blends are second to none in my experience.

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer

TEEB - The Fragrance
In the old world these two ingredients played a pivotal role in the best of scents. As the ancient Chinese incense makers would say "Musk projects the fragrance of a scent and ambergris binds everything in harmony". We delicately grounded the ambergris and then the musk, added the two together and continued grounding until the combination was a fine dust. Adding fine touches of ambergris oil and oudh we folded and beat the ingredients into a silky smooth fine paste.

Released Now, while stocks last

Rai Munir

Musk Man

TEEB - The Fragrance
In the old world these two ingredients played a pivotal role in the best of scents. As the ancient Chinese incense makers would say "Musk projects the fragrance of a scent and ambergris binds everything in harmony". We delicately grounded the ambergris and then the musk, added the two together and continued grounding until the combination was a fine dust. Adding fine touches of ambergris oil and oudh we folded and beat the ingredients into a silky smooth fine paste.

Released Now, while stocks last
:praying::handok:
Great indeed! It is going to be the Fragrance of 2018. I saw the picture of the ground Musk and Amber, and couldn't resist downloading that.

Respected Al Shareef Oudh, what is the motif of the picture of 'Gul e La'ala' in the post quoted;)?

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
:praying::handok:
Great indeed! It is going to be the Fragrance of 2018. I saw the picture of the ground Musk and Amber, and couldn't resist downloading that.

Respected Al Shareef Oudh, what is the motif of the picture of 'Gul e La'ala' in the post quoted;)?

Dear brother Rai Gul E La'la zaad when blossoming everything else falls shy to its beauty and colour. Likewise Musk and Ambergris make all other ingredients shy in their presence.

Yes grounding ambergris together with musk is a slow process that can't be rushed.

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer

SAFWAAN - Amazingly Beautiful
There is a fine detail regarding Hindi Malaccensis Oudh that must be noted – it explains much regarding why soaking is so important for itself in particular. It is a tougher wood in comparison to the other types of agarwood such as Sinensis or Crassna and the oils are trapped/locked in by harder more structured wood fibres, pockets and pores. Soaking softens and breaks down the wood fibres releasing the deeper trapped oils that would otherwise remain in the biomatter.

Released in time for Eid Al Adha!

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer

‘KALIMANTAN - WILD OUDH'
"Beautifully fragrant pieces of wild Kalimantan oudh collected by hand from a 25kg batch. These pieces were not picked for their looks, nor their shape, nor because of them sinking or not sinking, nope none of those reasons. These were handpicked for one reason, and only one reason; olfactory engagement. "

GET YOURS <<HERE>>

20190725_201326_1_1.gif

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer

‘KALIMANTAN - WILD OUDH'
"Beautifully fragrant pieces of wild Kalimantan oudh collected by hand from a 25kg batch. These pieces were not picked for their looks, nor their shape, nor because of them sinking or not sinking, nope none of those reasons. These were handpicked for one reason, and only one reason; olfactory engagement. "

GET YOURS <<HERE>>

View attachment 9630

thanks for the love everyone!