1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Has Anyone Tried Sinensisoud’s Oils?

Discussion in 'Agarwood' started by Mr.P, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Has anyone here tried sinensisoud’s oils? Can you recommend one to me? My goal is for a nice tangy unfermented sinensis oil without sour or fecal / barn notes. Please PM me if you don’t feel comfortable writing about it in the form itself.

2. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

They say they are the biggest commercial plantation/distillery in Hainan. If you order some economical oud let us know how it stacks up.

3. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

I’m considering it

4. Kashi

Kashi Just Arrived

I placed an order last month for a 1gr sample of each oil he has, it's taken a little while tbh apparently this is due to the Chinese New Year, but it should be arriving very soon.

Hakim likes this.
  5. Arsalan

Arsalan True Ouddict

Was tempted by KZ’s write up (was the same producer i think), received just a list of oils and with nothing to go on, decided to pass.
    Looking forward to hearing more from those who have tried them.

6. Brandon

Brandon Just Arrived

Just sent you a message as I have tried all 6 of their oils :)

Tarik likes this.
  7. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Well tell us all, were the oils any good? Were they run of the mill commercial or on the artisan level?

Tarik likes this.
  8. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

After sampling 1 through 6,
    I chose to get a bottle of #2
    through my oudd buddy;)

The price is right:D

It is definitely worth it to try a sample pack, the barny one is quite interesting, and there are hydrodistilled ones as well. It won’t break the bank, and I can see others taking a liking to some, and maybe all of them....based on personal preference.

The grade of wood used is certainly not China market, just do the math, but I didn’t find any of them to be awful. In fact, I’ve smelled oils from some of our in house vendors that I liked a lot less, but that’s just me.

Again...if anyone is inclined, why not give it a try.

Tarik, Arsalan, Bryan-I and 1 other person like this.

Promote Oud!