Heliophilia 'annointing Oil'

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Jul 27, 2019.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

The base of this attar is Boswellia papyrifera, locally known as "Tigray" in Africa, is a truly ancient and special frankincense. Tigray was one of the most popular frankincense species in the ancient world. From the Egyptians to the Romans, Tigray was accessible and widely used. In fact, it is known as the "church" frankincense. It has a scent exclusive to its species and its lingering aroma is recognized as that typical "church scent." When it is burnt fresh, the scent reminds me of spring and new life. It has a light airy aroma that has many floral notes and gives the feeling of cleanliness and purity.

At only .9 percent oil this is probably the lowest yielding frankincense I've ever come across but what it lack in yield it makes up for in its depth of scent and smell . Pure perfume unlike any other frankincense . Id wear this one just as it its , its perfect . Almost no citrus in this one , its apricots and plumbs , peaches and nectarines , honeysuckle sweet candy honeyed fruits of all sorts come to the imagination when smelling deeply . The first thought that came to my mind when I first smelled the oil coming out of the still was my god this is divine and it shot right to the top of my all time favorite oils . Yes this is my new love my new inspiration ! The feeling of purity and cleanliness echo's within its core .
    I was able to source some of Jack Chaitman's 2001 blue lotus that's long been sold out . How they were able to distill this one was a mystery even to them as they tried and tried to replicate it with no success as it was told to me . Making this one a sort of a blue unicorn , elusive and mysterious and definitely magical . Its a ethereal elixir that the ancient Egyptians would prize above gold and gems . To the Egyptians the sense of smell was the most important of all senses as it could lead one to enlightenment . This oil would surely resonate with the higher realms and lead one to nirvana or any other name you would give paradise or heaven . Scents transcend and bring us all together no matter the race or religion and in this moment we are all one when we smell such a fragrance that brings us joy !

The other flower oil I used in this attar was a rare Tahitian gardenia tiare absolute . Sadly the big corporate company's have secured all this oil so its no longer available on the open market . The second I smelled this I knew it must me added to the Tigray frankincense in my attar . Its got this addictive subtle orange , apricot fruitiness with the dynamics of the floral burst of sunshine beaming its positively charged ion's . You feel this oil go deep within breaking up the clouds and bringing into your core a great peace .

A oil for contemplation and meditation .
    A oil for a rejuvenation of the soul !

With all this flower power I wanted to round out the scent with Tahitian vanilla caviar . I dried the caviar and scraped out of the pods . When dried I silk screened the caviar with 300 and 500 mesh screens . This gave me a purified vanilla seed I then added to the attar oil at a astounding 10% ratio . This will slowly over time infuse its glory into the attar much like a musk maceration.

The fixative white ambergris was added to this at 2% not to give any real scent to the mix but to help the longevity of its wear and help stabilize the mix .

This is the smell of Tahiti ! An evolution of my work and the next step along my path in the fragrance of natural attar. Id be so inclined to as to keep this as an anointing oil for prayer or worn in ceremony .
    I like to take the dipstick and coat my emerald crystal and then smell it and let it wash over me , a kodo ceremony would be the closest thing that comes to mind but my own version of that combined with breathwork and energy work . I let the scent expand my awareness , let it flow with my chi . I do this with my agarwood ceremonies but when I tried it with this oil I found that it had an incredible energy that guided me up, up, and away, but still kept me remarkable grounded . The thing about appreciating oils on crystals is that first it does not absorb into your skin so it last longer and second that they seem to charge each other to become more together than they would be alone . I guess its sort of like smelling a dipstick , you know the paper ones people use to smell . Id like to think using crystals is an evolution of this and allows much greater depth and interaction between us and the spirit of the oils.
    No expense was spared and in some cases like the Tigray I actually removed the first fraction of the oil to condense the parts I liked more so .9 percent oil went to .7 . Most distillers try to get every last drop and im only trying to get the parts that most please me . 10 kilos of the finest grade Tigray and only 70 mls of oil !

My goal is to Condense its power and beauty . A alchemical approach of the turning lead to gold . It takes a lot of a base material to end up with the gold or purified essence... a stripping away of all that that is no longer serves , to reveal the cut diamond from the jagged raw crystal .
    Each bottle will contain some of the Tahitian vanilla caviar on the bottom of the bottle slowly enhancing the oil , so putting it away will work wonders and you will be able to enjoy how it changes over the years , that is if you can keep away from it long enough ! A oil so full of love and light , a great blessings to those around you . I present the anointing oil Heliophilia
    90 usd for 1.2 grams
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/710717678/heliophilia-annointing-oil?ref=listings_manager_grid
    king_tut_perfuming_papyrus.jpg

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  2. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh Oud Fanatic

The HELIOPHILIA? I thought it would curdle on my skin when it recognized this antithesis animal of overcast seclusion. Side ways I am reminded of a liquid wave, the floating material, hypnotic. I understand why Tyson calls this an anointing oil. The otherworldliness, surreal, and ceremonial, both modern and ancient, it challenges me and I like the depth and spectrum of brilliant orange muskiness.

tyson and Joe King like this.
  3. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Happy your enjoying this anointing oil . Maybe you could copy this to my etsy store review . People seem to wait for a review or 2 before ordering especially with the more expensive oils .
    I just finished a dmt ceremony while wearing this oil , i vibrated into what looked like a honey comb and there was a bee or queen bee over me energetically aligning me to this honey comb lattice on a multi dimensional interaction . DMT is the spirit molecule and is in ayahuasca the drink of the south american shamans . Its like your reality is a radio station say 100.3 this is your normal reality when you smoke the herbs with the dmt you connect to another radio station thats all around you but you just have not been able to tune into . Eventually this tool is not needed and we can change our vibration to enter these altered states and this is a higher form on the connection . We naturally produce dmt when were dreaming so its as natural to our body. Im at the point were i dont really need it so much but now and then it calls to me . The oils always guide me though my journeys , and ground the experience and set the tone and vibration for multi dimensional travel within . This is were i come from when designing my oils and perfumes . I look at them as sentient spirits and helpers and learn from them in ever deepening ways . Right now ive been crafting a priprioca perfume with sandalwood oil , priprioca, rose. tonka bean and vanilla bean . Both of al sharifs new rose oils are in it . Its quite a lovely scent i might release it or i might just keep it all for myself as im quite addicted to the smell . I think more and more people now are awakening to a higher awareness , each of us doing it in our own ways . I hope that my offerings help others in this and that they bring more love and light and healing into the world .

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    PersonelHigh and Joe King like this.
  4. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Take a look at the image of Sennedjem and his wife. Hathor sprouts out of the Tree of Life, which in Egyptian art is a Acacia Tree. Hathor is offering the food and waters of eternal life to the couple. Looks at what is just above the plate Hathor is holding. Those are four sacred Blue Lotuses and a Reed Flower, signifying that the items offered not only smell great but are, in fact, divine. As the scent of the Blue Lotus was considered holy and could consecrate divinity on things associated with it.

Priprioca or cyperus articulatus is a cousin of a reed flower known as papyrus .

Acacia trees contain dmt and they may have used sirian rue for the maio , together this mix would be the equivelent of ayahuasca of the south American shamans . Which i believe they used to reach higher states of consciousness along with the oils .On the serving plate cups of the ceremonial tea that they drank to reach for the divine.

The Egyptians believed that the sense of smell and the ability to detect odors was the most important of the sensory abilities. Why? because they knew that the inhalation of essential oils can increase one's frequency, affect the Pineal gland- the Divine connector to enlightenment - thereby leading to transformation of negative energy as well as transmitting higher powers.
    •They were also known to design personal perfumes to elicit various emotions and inspire thoughts.
    hathor.jpg

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    PersonelHigh likes this.
  5. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

The Egyptians Had Their Own Version Of Ayahuasca They Called “The Tree Of Life”

[​IMG]
    The civilization of Egypt as we know spans back thousands of years to the days when the last great glaciers in the world were melting (10,000 BC). This information, as many of you may know, has been systematically removed and ignored from nearly every history book written in modern times. The Egyptians were an incredibly aware and spiritual society, which had deeply entrenched beliefs about reality as we perceive it as well as the realities that most of us are not aware of.

Spirituality played a huge role in the lives of Egyptians, and this is depicted in the hieroglyphs that they have left behind on the walls of their tombs or in the fragments of papyrus that are unearthed. Uncovered in this forgotten language are references to the tree of life. I am sure many of you know what I am referring to, the plant Acacia Nilotica. A tree that grows abundantly along the Nile River and was glorified by the Egyptians.

Acacia Nilotica contains Dimethyltryptamine, or DMT. DMT is not a rare topic amidst the articles on Collective Evolution and I advise all of you to check out the articles about the mind-blowing experiences that derive from DMT trips. This is the same compound that is used in shamanic rituals in the Amazon with the drink Ayahuasca. Today, the idea that DMT can further ones experience on earth as well as having many healing qualities (both physical and mental), is slowly becoming more and more recognized. At this point I affirm that we are just at the beginning of a journey that many civilizations have taken before us, the Egyptians included.

[​IMG][​IMG]Acacia Nilotica is portrayed hugely in Egyptian mythology. It is referred to as the tree of life, and from under this tree the first gods of Egypt were born. Osiris, god of the underworld, rebirth and the spirit was also born from an Acacia Nilotica tree. Osiris is also believed to live inside the spirit of all Acacia Nilotica trees. This is a very similar belief as held by the Amazonian Shamans and the people who have experienced Ayahuasca. A huge majority of DMT users talk about the “mother spirit” who guides the individual on the trip and teaches them what they need to learn on that specific trip. I believe that the Egyptians partook in the Acacia trip, and this was seen in the same light as the way Native Amazonians see Ayahuasca. DMT would have only been used for spiritual purposes, in order to gain enlightenment and talk to the “gods.” In their case the guiding spirit that they found in their trips was Osiris. It is interesting to note that on the outer-body experience that is associated with DMT many people have found themselves seeing deceased friends and family, therefore Acacia Nilotica is a fitting symbol of the underworld and the spirit. The majority of DMT users also find a sense of rebirth after their trips, also being a fitting characteristic of the Acacia Nilotica. In modern archaeology of Egypt, Acacia Nilotica has been found in a huge percentage of the tombs unearthed. I find it highly unlikely the Egyptians did not recognize the uses of this plant and I believe the evidence speaks for itself.

Yet Acacia Nilotica was not just revered in Egypt. The plant grew throughout the middle-east and its symbolism exists even to this day. To the east of Egypt, Judaism flourished, and once again Acacia Nilotica has huge symbolism. In the book of Moses, it is said that the tree that was set afire in front of Moses was an Acacia Nilotica tree. This is fitting as the Acacia can be found in over 3 different sub-species (all containing DMT) in the Jordan Valley and Sinai Desert. In both Hebrew and Judaism, the Acacia was recognized as Sacred and was revered as a building material saved only for temples and the likes. According to Judaism, the ark of the covenant was made of Acacia Nilotica. Again I believe that Judaism was heavily influenced by DMT and its connection to the “spirit world.” In pre-Islamic Mecca, the goddess of their religion was also Acacia Nilotica and was so similar to the Egyptian beliefs around Osiris that there is nothing really to explain on the matter.

Moving forward through history to the modern day, Acacia Nilotica is still revered in society by its “Elite.” Since its founding the Freemasons have placed heavy reverence on the Acacia Nilotica, claiming that is sacred properties of the tree represent the purity of the soul. The Freemasons claim that they received this information from the last of the great Egyptian thinkers. If the Freemasons are really some sort of utopian superpower in the world, it is clear why Acacia Nilotica is rarely recognized as a Psychedelic. If the majority of the world were to experience the spiritual journey users undertake on DMT, they would no longer be bound by the chains of the ego or fear. As Aldous Huxley explains in his book ‘Doors of Perception,’ the world of Men and Women would be rid of the religious symbolism and become one with each other and in-tune with the world around them.

I think that a substance so revered in such crucial times in Spiritual history has nearly been lost. I believe that a resurgence of the spiritual art of using Acacia Nilotica for its DMT characteristics would help in the Spiritual path we are fighting to stay upon and would strengthen the consciousness of our society. I do not think that it is mere coincidence that this substance has been chosen by these civilizations to symbolize purity, rebirth, spirituality and the underworld. If you would like to do more research on DMT as well as Acacia Nilotica I would recommend the book ‘Gnostic Visions: Uncovering the Greatest Secret of the Ancient World’ by Luke Myers.

PersonelHigh and Joe King like this.
  6. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh Oud Fanatic

When I first came to Hawaii, the Acacia trees reminded me of displaced ballerinas from the faraway African Savanah. I didn’t recognize them or their brethren as native, or purveyors of magical DMT. I am fascinated (and didn't know any culture believed this) that the Egyptians prized smell above the other senses using the nose as a guide for spiritual instruction. Often I will see my dogs reaction and ability for what I perceive as invisible and wish I might trade places with her to experience what she does, a language that I don't speak. I appreciate understanding more about what you do and the courage you show in your singularity.

7. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Thanks I really appreciate and feel uplifted by your words .

PersonelHigh likes this.
  8. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh Oud Fanatic

My pleasure. This is from the 6 tapestries known as THE LADY AND THE UNICORN. This one is called SMELL with the Lady making a bridal crown using carnations.

Attached Files:

tyson likes this.
  9. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Beautiful tapestry

Promote Oud!