Hojary+vanilla+ambergris

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Mar 14, 2018.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Gravitation #1 attar

Probably the most seductive scent ive created so far . Im not giong to write much about it becuase i think its better for people to just experience it and what it can do .
    scent profile is citrus , sparking champagne, vanilla , oceanic breath , creme ,powdery salty sweet,sea shells , very sensual and arousing .deepy entrancing , it project a aura of intense magnatism pulling all those around you into your gravity .

120 usd plus shipping 15 usd

2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

:(:mad:
    Now my parcel is on my way, and you have posted about this. It is unfair. I have experienced the best quality of oils with smoothest notes. I always refer to The Oil- Frangipani+Frankincense+Oud. Now this attar.

3. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Please forgive me :(

Pacha Mama embodies a big dream.. creativity in form beyond understanding...
    The whales are the wisdom keepers ...the message of joy, courage and munay from the great Pacha into the fabric of life. When you connect with whale you connect with the ancient knowledge with in You..
    In this New Pachakuti we are being asked to remember who we are..
    We are of the Great Mother.
    Today as i Greet the Sun, i invoke the weavers of knowledge. the weavers of joy courage and munay that live within us all.
    deepest munay to you !!

4. joev

joev True Ouddict

5. joev

joev True Ouddict

for how much jus? Notes? is it ozonic?

6. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

120 usd plus 15 for shipping 12 grams
    i dont understand what you mean by ozonic, i did mention the smell profile above :)

7. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

DSC04781.JPG

Lots of tahiti vanilla caviar settled on the bottom , Beach cast white ambergris and royal green hojary . So very decident . Pure love in a bottle

8. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

only 3 tola's left

9. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

IMG_0201[1].JPG Very special Royal Green Hojary Frankincense with beach cast white ambergris and Tahiti vanilla caviar. You can see the vanilla caviar settled on the bottom. Its taken me so very many trials to get it to this point. Definitely a scent that will leave a lasting impression. Will be offering this on Etsy soon.
    Scent profile
    It is a bit of vanilla Creme Brulee . Its sweet and salty, fresh and uplifting, sensual and soft, rounded notes, and silky smooth. Very refined ambergris with pop rocks candies and an ocean spray of fizzy champagne. Very light floral scents emanate from this bouquet of tantalizing scents all wrapped up in a great warmth that surrounds the aura in its tender embrace

10. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Sold out <3 Will make more in a few months

Royalbengalouds and Rai Munir like this.
  11. KHH

KHH Whats this Oud About?

Looks like i am too late to this party !!

12. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Ill be making more this summer , although it will be a slight variation as im always seeking to improve. Next time will have mysore sandalwood / royal hojary / vanilla / ambergris . Its more in the change of how i distill it rather than just the mix of these ingredience .

jensz, Joe King and alcolado glacial like this.

Promote Oud!