F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
But really, I'm not sure yet but I may have caught the most barnylicious hindi with the tramway one ...

Going to tell you a story, I needed to step it a little and I left the diptick in the bathroom, when I finished my shower, I smelt a disturbing odor like : did my wife hide me a diapper before going, so I looked for it in whole bathroom until I understood the smell came from the stick.

But when I apply it on me after few minuts, this oil opens my apetite at a point that I could eat a cow !

But need to be worn alone at home sure ...

Ammar

True Ouddict
But really, I'm not sure yet but I may have caught the most barnylicious hindi with the tramway one ...

Going to tell you a story, I needed to step it a little and I left the diptick in the bathroom, when I finished my shower, I smelt a disturbing odor like : did my wife hide me a diapper before going, so I looked for it in whole bathroom until I understood the smell came from the stick.

But when I apply it on me after few minuts, this oil opens my apetite at a point that I could eat a cow !

But need to be worn alone at home sure ...

You are just an olfactory deviant bro!

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
You are just an olfactory deviant bro!

Yes I confirm !!!
If barn is well crafted, you can smell deep chocolate, leather, hay, cinamon, clove, red fruits, flowers nuances and I love hindis for that only !

Barny complex psycho hindis end up the best at end of the oud trip.

For most wedterners this would be too much but for me it's 100% spot on (not aged distilled last summer) I took the last bottle and now I regret I did not took at least a tola loool.

Ammar

True Ouddict
Yes I confirm !!!
If barn is well crafted, you can smell deep chocolate, leather, hay, cinamon, clove, red fruits, flowers nuances and I love hindis for that only !

Barny complex psycho hindis end up the best at end of the oud trip.

For most wedterners this would be too much but for me it's 100% spot on (not aged distilled last summer) I took the last bottle and now I regret I did not took at least a tola loool.

I'm sending you KZ Classical Hindi free of charge for the love of barn LOL! You mostly enjoy it more than me.

Please PM your address.

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
Ajib because I dont like bloody notes in oud and I looooove KZ CH

@jalil read between the lines, brother @Ammar was more intented to find a reason to gift me with this oil than being like unfair with KZ.

Everybody knows KZ oils are quite pretty and sold at a fair price that's all ...

jalil

Oud bully
I dont think its unfair to say their is bloody and rustic notes in a oud...even more in a hindi where this notes are usual and appreciat.

Your love story with Ammar is not my own business so I dont care. :D

My post was to @Ammar because I dont find any bloody notes in this oud even when I pay attention to any bloody note...rustic for shure but bloody no.

@Ammar (I precise this time before theguywithehair answer in the minute)
Can you describe this bloody note please? is this the sharp one type?

@F4R1d0uX of course brother your felt and analysis will be more than welcome when you receive your gift from Ammar ;)

Ammar

True Ouddict
@jalil,
Simply I think what you mean by bloody might not be what I'm referring to. No it is not that sharp but it's a step above rusty note on my olfactory senses of this spectrum of notes as I mentioned before; something like metallic, airy metallic, plastic metallic, rusty, and bloody. Actually it's blended well here not that bizarre or sharp to the other notes, starting at the topnote behind the mild barn mellowing down to a rusty note in front of animalic skin note in the heartnote and faded in the drydown where the strong wild animalic skin take the lead. Personally, it's the combo bloody/rusty + wild animalic skin not the single note per se that I'm sensitive of and has synergistic effect on my nose and brain enough to remind me of a slaughterhouse, a childhood trauma. So dont spend too much time digging your nose into your wrist as we can settle with rusty LOL!

What oil do you think it has a strong bloody note?

Last edited: