Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
Starting my day with a Mysore stick from JK,
Outstanding sandalwood scent and probably my new go to for burning sandalwood.
After the Mysore I’m lighting up a sinking Nah Trang to smoke the room and see how it lingers

I must be in an alternate universe. Did @EJayB say he LIKED an incense stick? Do I have a fever?

Dr. Incense Sinking Kalimantan

I always enjoy this stick, so I got a couple more earlier this morning......
Then I red in his FB post, that the new version has a lower ratio of sinking in the recipe. Darn!
But hey....the toned down Malinau wasn’t so bad,
so this new batch of Kalimantan should be okay:Cooler:

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
I got some too! Along with 2 5g tubes of the blue lotus and 1 of the holy lotus. Both are killer - and totally unique!

I also got 2g of sinking Malinau wood from him for good measure :)

EJayB

True Ouddict
More Mysore sticks from JK up in smoke.
Really like these and I don’t usually burn incense much but with these I get enough scent to overcome the smoke aspect so I burn them more often

Dan

True Ouddict
I got some too! Along with 2 5g tubes of the blue lotus and 1 of the holy lotus. Both are killer - and totally unique!

I also got 2g of sinking Malinau wood from him for good measure :)
Didnt know he had Sinking Malinau... Only saw Merauke .... even though I already have Sinking Malinau from Dr Incense and KZ .. some more wouldn't hurt.

I managed to get the big one 14.4gr of his website along with his Meruake, Kalimantan and Lotus sticks

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
He only had 2 pieces of sinking Malinau wood. I logged on RIGHT at 8am on the nose. The bigger piece was already gone. I managed to get the smaller one. Was about 2.15 grams I think for 70. Expensive wood but from what I've heard from others, his materials are usually nice. I've only ever gotten sticks from him. So excited for the lotus ones though man - truly the most interesting aroma from a stick. You almost wouldn't expect it - like this floral cotton candy deal.

Mr.P

oud<3er
Are you all getting international orders reasonably quickly? I’ve had one package just take for ever and seemingly vanish on arriving in the US. Hesitant to order anything from overseas at this point - I’ve held off on pulling the trigger on a few things I wanted - sandalwood and musk to name two.

Are you all getting international orders reasonably quickly? I’ve had one package just take for ever and seemingly vanish on arriving in the US. Hesitant to order anything from overseas at this point - I’ve held off on pulling the trigger on a few things I wanted - sandalwood and musk to name two.
I’m waiting on 2 pkgs from Africa since March 10, 1 from Japan since March 29, and 4 pkgs from Russia since April 6. None of them have left their Countries, but neither were they DHL. The Dr. Incense should be here soon via DHL.
But I already knew that I’d have to wait because of the pandemic....so I’m okay with that.

Dan

True Ouddict
I usually get Dr Incense delivered to my brother living in Singapre and he gets it when he comes to India....

But in India all courier services are suspended till 3rd May.

Dan

True Ouddict
KZ Premium Merauke

Very difficult stick to study to my nose. Cannot be lit for casual Burn this needs concentration.

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Incense:
Woody floral spicy aroma!
IMG20200428194959.jpg