ChrisRx

Oud Beginner
Let us know how that one turned out.
Very similar to one of the Yamadamatsu shu-ju series (I would have to burn another stick to remember but I want to say sasora or rakoku) and this is a good thing! Lots of space is needed for these to "breathe," and then you are basked in an agarwood afterglow for a good while after completion of the burn. The sticks themselves are very delicate (so handle gently to prevent unwanted breaking.) I am glad (and fortunate) to have ordered the 15gm.

Simla House

True Ouddict
Very similar to one of the Yamadamatsu shu-ju series (I would have to burn another stick to remember but I want to say sasora or rakoku) and this is a good thing! Lots of space is needed for these to "breathe," and then you are basked in an agarwood afterglow for a good while after completion of the burn. The sticks themselves are very delicate (so handle gently to prevent unwanted breaking.) I am glad (and fortunate) to have ordered the 15gm.
Thanks for your review. I was tempted by these Thai sticks but grabbed the sinking wood offer and headed for the door. I've tried the Yamadamatsu rakoku before and just ran out of the manaban. Good stuff.

Jazzoid

True Ouddict
2nd day burning the same sticks from Dr. Incense, "Enlightenment" I find it does get my creative juices flowing in the "dark room" or when dealing with finances for stability.

I burned those yesterday too! They really put me in the zone if I'm wired after too much tea. Definitely one of the most potent sticks.

Today heating some hybrid frankincense, boswellia sacra x carterii from Somalia, with commiphora abyssinica from Socotra. Both sweet, icy lemon and pungent orange.