Inkanyezi - Mysore Sandalwood Oil

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Jul 10, 2018.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Inkanyezi

This is my latest sandalwood oil and also my best. Using the rarest sinking grade wood I could find and distilling it with special Canadian rocky mountain glacier water. This batch was distilled for 5 days on very low heat. I would describe the oil as a transcendent euphoric meditative grade oil . One that monks and sages and Sufi's use in their practices. I would put this on on par or exceed anything on the market currently. Euphoric beautiful floral honey sweet slightly milky slightly citrus deeply uplifting and satisfying ... but for me its whats past my normal senses to a place of magic a place you just cant put your finger on , that ethereal obtuse awareness that it invokes in my meditations, its amazing spirit its je ne sais quoi , perhaps the greatest viscosity of all the oils ive distilled so far .Inkanyezi means starlight in Zulu and i feel this oil is starlight condensed. This oil has really exceeded my expectation of what a sandalwood can be . Its vibration is of a very high spiritual nature, a soaring chi in liquid form . It harmonizes and brings balance to ones self , opening the higher chakras while grounding into the mother earth at the same time .
    Only 20 "2.5 g " bottles were made the other part going to my attar euphoria. This is also the most expensive sandalwood ive ever made but its worth every penny. Id take a gram of this over liters of other sandalwood oils. Each bottle will come in a lovely v-vial that showcases its beauty and can be stored indefinitely. As well each bottle will come with a card of authenticity showing 1/20 2/20 ect.
    250 usd for 2.5 grams
    .3 gram sample vials for 30 usd
    Shipping is 15 usd for air packet.Air shipping with tracking is 40 usd
    603324_4749111092008_1214889230_n.jpg

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Ouddict, Grega, Bryan-I and 2 others like this.
  2. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

6/19 sold ,13 left

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Bryan-I, Faheem and Joe King like this.
  3. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

IMG_0504.JPG Such a thick oil

Joe King and Faheem like this.
  4. OudGood

OudGood True Ouddict

Hello Tyson what size is this bottle?

5. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

technically its sold as 2 grams but it holds 2.5 till almost the top which i think its better .

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Bryan-I likes this.
  6. OudGood

OudGood True Ouddict

Very good decision (the bottle). I will pm you.

tyson likes this.
  7. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Down to 3 2.5 g bottles

Bryan-I likes this.
  8. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Sold out

Habz786 likes this.
  9. Rasoul Salehi

Rasoul Salehi True Ouddict

Damn fine sandalwood. Totally devoid of that bright angular green note. Lucky buyers. Cherish it.

10. AZsmell

AZsmell True Ouddict

Love this oil. So glad I got it and Euphoria.

11. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

I have always been a lover of Tyson's oils and attars.

Inkanyezi is the fourth distillation. The third one was Celestial Gold, and before that Snow Sandal, and one was before that. All are fantastic. Which one is the best, well, for me it is like which one is the best rose bloomed in the garden.

Inkanyezi is really stunning. There is a whiff of Frankincense that is the outcome of already done Frankincense based distillation projects. There is specific sweetness that means something. That same sweetness is there in Euphoria as well. Otherwise, none of the ingredients i.e. Santal, Ambergris, Frangipani, is that much sweet.

@tyson
    This is to be handled by Tyson. Dear Tyson, the same thing is shared by a very respected member whose olfactory is unbiased and absolutely devoid of sentimentalism.

I request please cleanse the apparatus or equipment more carefully, and have some gap between two distillation projects. You know, I am not hesitant to say that your oils and attars are 100 % pure. Purity is what matters. You provided me with pure oils.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  12. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Although we try to make things as pure as possible we are still human and we learn along the way , ive learned that frankincense is quite hard to clean out of a still and that its best not to do a run of that before sandalwood . Do something that's easier to clean before a sandalwood run . The glass and gold coated coil is quite difficult to clean without taking it all apart as well . Since my glass condenser broke well the glass broke I took it all apart and can see some areas that can get little bits deposited in them I think a different lower seal on the bottom of the condenser were the copper and glass come together needs a slight change so im working on that at the moment . I actually prefer to hear what people don't like about my oils rather than what they do , If I can leave you speechless then I've achieved my goal :) With these new parameters I fully expect my next sandalwood oil to be my best yet , each time I fully expect that as I have that much more wisdom as well as feedback from all of you . In that way you have all helped make me better at this craft and im blessed very deeply by your words .

Joe King, Tarik, rojas and 7 others like this.
  13. alcolado glacial

alcolado glacial True Ouddict

There is something really beautiful happening when distiller and clients are in sync with each other. Apreciating and motivating each other into making the most legendary pristine oils.

:clapping: :clapping::clapping:

14. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Dear Tyson, there is something different in you, so is in the oils you distill. I took liberty to say what I sensed, but that was not a flaw, rather it is just a suggestion for further improvement. Quality of your oils is self evident. So, they don't require even your recommendations;). They themselves are enough to describe themselves.

Joe King, Tarik, rojas and 5 others like this.
  15. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

ah your to kind my friend , its though our discourse that the beauty of creation blossoms . many blessings to you and yours

16. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Thank you, dear Tyson.

I think the package will arrive soon. Now I am impatient.

tyson and Rasoul Salehi like this.

Promote Oud!