1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Kharama Black

Discussion in 'La Maison Khenata' started by F4R1d0uX, Jan 11, 2020.

1. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Kharama Black.jpg

Distillation year : 2019

I was chatting with my partner in Chanthaburi about La Maison Khenata's desire to explore new avenues in order to share with oud lovers.

He told me that he had 2 kilos of Koh Kong shavings from the wood cleaning he had previously sent to the Middle East.

With 3 additional kilograms of the same wood used for Sheesha by Chantha, a Malay-style unibody pot and a good soaking, there was a way to get something nice out.

Do not imagine your traditional barn from all your old school Koh Kong, nor really fruit either.
    Imagine a dark oud, incensey minus the barbecue style.

Maybe some dry dates, those that have a caramel flavor but without the excess of sweetness.

Despite the long soak period, don't expect a barn smell either.
    The only animalic note you will have behind the date will be that of black ambergris without the fecal side (think tinctured black ambergris).

And of course, a liquefied dark oud smell from start to finish, a compressed one MP3 format and a classy and dignified one in a tuxedo reserved for your fragrant night outs.

https://www.lamaisonkhenata.com/listing/755492574/kharama-black

2. F4R1d0uX

AbasFrag and hedycent like this.
  3. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Hahahahah You're a real legend my friend!
    I have never been disappointed with any of your "kharama line" offerings so I can imagine this will be a killer aswell :Inlove:

Oudamberlove and F4R1d0uX like this.
  4. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

Wow... sounds very nice and I am intrigued as to what kind of oil this will be as I'm a bigfan of Cambodi oils.

Oudamberlove and F4R1d0uX like this.
  5. F4R1d0uX

Jazak Allahu khayran !
    Hmmm in a nutshell ? : Think "clean Indian Crassna" lol

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hakim, Oudamberlove and Ouddict like this.

Promote Oud!