I just got some KZ Mysore Heartwood Powder. It smells really delicious straight from the container. Without even heating it, I know it is good stuff. KZ included a sample of an incense called Manaban Maliki, it's a real potent incense, very well done. I have an extensive collection of Japanese incense, and that MMaliki is super premium. I also received a sample of Oud. It was unmarked but I believe it to be a very fine Malaysian. Thanks KZ!

GN?

I LOVE kyarazens sticks. they are such an incredible value. To get incense of this quality from a Japanese house you can expect to pay many times more. While I love the Manaban Malik which is a more traditional scent.. My two favorites are Kalimantan and Sri Lankan. For something different his Enko is simply amazing.

GN , Can you give me more info about manban malaki and other sticks please I enjoy normal Agarwood smell or if they mix with Mysore thanks 😊

where did you get this heartwood sandalwood incense from?
Kyarazen

He has a website full of valueable articles (kyarazen.com), and he sells incense and other stuff at 2088tea.com

The problem is high demand and limited supply, so his products sell out within hours.

joev

True Ouddict
wow, thanks for the website, i signed up for his newsletter.

and yeah, there's nothing for sale.

Last edited:

AZsmell

True Ouddict
KZ listed some incense this morning. This was my first time buying from him. It was madness as he only lists 1-2 of an item at a time. With persistence I was able to score a nice haul.
Manaban al Malik incense sticks still available.

AbuTominaga

Oud Gangster
KZ listed some incense this morning. This was my first time buying from him. It was madness as he only lists 1-2 of an item at a time. With persistence I was able to score a nice haul.

Just got lucky and bought the last Manaban al Malik. (sorry guys? lol)
It's my first KZ incense ever. I do love what KZ do. I do personally love and adore the Zen sophistication into whatever they do.

Very excited to smell the sticks.

Joe King

AttitOud
I ordered some of the Manaban al Malik :Donly to find later my order had been cancelled:Cry:
I had to do it at 3oclock in the morning due to my time zone:Sleep:
I wish there was a better way...

hasans1412

Resident Artisan
wow, thanks for the website, i signed up for his newsletter.

and yeah, there's nothing for sale.

Was going to say, you might want to follow him on instagram/ Facebook. Sometimes he hits there with a post of his upcoming products so you get a bit of early warning to glue yourself on the screen and get yourself ready. Couple years back it was easier to buy his products because you have a few days time before it goes out of stock as opposed to now which is only couple hours at best. Atleast it shows the progression and demand for quality out there. Anyways best of luck next time...

AbuTominaga

Oud Gangster
if anyone bought more than what they need and they wanna sell, please dm me. I'd be willing to buy some (Other than the Manaban). Thanks.