• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Ma’u Xanh La’

EJayB

True Ouddict
Ma’u xanh La’
(Vietnamese for green)

Freshly distilled oil after sitting for 6 weeks.
It is not openly for sale yet but this early sample is going out to a lucky customer!!!

Attachments

• F5F0C069-B1FB-47FF-A053-966497E66468.jpeg
    F5F0C069-B1FB-47FF-A053-966497E66468.jpeg
    992.7 KB · Views: 144

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Congratulations ed really proud of you your hard work and passion has paid off! I hope im able to get a whiff of this sometime how would you describe the aroma?

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
OK - I'll do my very best on this one to describe!

It camphorous fuzzy airy open - but still with a sharpness. Not tangy, more of a zest? Zero barn, lactic, or anything remotely like that. I wanna say it's got a greenness to the opening, but I feel like that's gunna not be correct when other people smell it with better noses than me.

It's got this fuzzy musk (not actual musk or animalic) but like a fuzzy texture thing going on in the opening

Settles with more of an orange, brownish orange, bitter medicinal, more traditional veitnamese. My only other vietnamese oil is Super Hoi Ann, and this doesn't smell alike - so not that kinda vietnamese - more like the bitter profile you get from viet chips vs the sweet honeyed jam profile

it's more fuzzy spicey musky bitter camphorous kinda oil - and ultimately settles to have a bitter sweetness that comes through. Sorry yall - I'm not great at describing oils and I haven't smelled any other oil like this to ground this review in reference points.

I'm sure folks will dig this one alot - and big props to @EJayB for exploring, getting the equipment in order, trialing, erroring I'm sure, and coming up with something really beautiful. Excited to see this sell out brother!