Malay Cola

Discussion in 'La Maison Khenata' started by F4R1d0uX, Jun 2, 2018.

1. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Malay Cola pic 3.jpg

Distillation : 2017
    Jungle : Pahang (Peninsular Malaysia)
    Style : Clean, Dark, Complex, Incensish, musky, spicy.

We have been hesitating quite a long time before giving that name to our Malay Cola.
    We could have call it Darth Vader Oud, Black Malay, Malay Shadow, Paint in black, just to let you imagine how dark deep and complex is this oud.

Imagine a silent dark temple, pictured in black and white. Now imagine entering this temple, breath deeply and smell the previous thousands burning sessions that occured.

Zero burnt wood smell here, SMOKE ONLY from A to Z.
    Dark resinous Malay wood chip on a charcoal with bottomless depth.

Dark green sourness herbs and spices, bubbling resins, musk grains, wich brightens slowly while becoming sweeter to end like a cola drink.

Once I applied a bit at the office when a Senegalese colleague used to incense from her culture entered and said : « it smells very fine incense here ! » Just to mention how it projects …
    Longevity is also outstanding …

This oud is made for dark Malay lovers with oudiness button turned to the max !

Breath and get a meditation session, get Malay Cola !

Price revised for Ramadan and half bottles also aviable
    :Thumbsup:

Aleata likes this.
  2. F4R1d0uX

3. F4R1d0uX

Ramadan is now over since few days, I let extra days discounted, offer will end tonight at 12 AM GMT + 2...

Alkhadra and Sproaty like this.
  4. F4R1d0uX

Ashfaque likes this.
  5. chaostar

chaostar Just Arrived

Great offer but limited time. I hope next time.

6. F4R1d0uX

I was checking the stock today and I start to be quite nostalgic : Malay Cola starts to run low 5 bottles only remaining :Cry:.

I put the last drop out of the pipette on my wriste and I got granted by a new note that a customer just made me notice, a superb aquamarine alguae note alongside with the spicy dark incense :Inlove:

So I decided to keep a bottle for me, now 4 in stock first come, first served :Roflmao: !

Joe King, jalil and Nicolas like this.
  7. F4R1d0uX

2 bottles in stock ....

Sproaty likes this.
  8. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh Oud Fanatic

Now that's writing! I sent you a message on Etsy:) Only a sky full of stars.

F4R1d0uX and jalil like this.
  9. F4R1d0uX

Ahahahah well done "the sky full of stars" !

Well 2 bottles left ... but I really hope you will like it, actualy @Edward Muller hopes you like it, personaly I took my bet on Mandalay Signature :Roflmao: !

Whatever happens, know that it's packed labeled and will be droped in post mail box within few hours.

My messagery is opened to talk about your experience with oud :praying:.

Take good care !

PersonelHigh and Sproaty like this.
  10. F4R1d0uX

Last bottle in stock ...
    To which home will it go ?

Habz786 and Arsalan like this.
  11. Nicolas

Nicolas Oud Mystic

Strongly recommended, oh happy ones!

I enjoyed the sample so much, I direclty ordered a bottle and a back up :Inlove:

If you enjoy oudiness that reaches deep within (perfect soaking - no troublesome notes), dense textures, ocean tides (the opening evokes the vivfying smell of a tide going down), peppery titillation, smoke, incense and mystery: this might be an oud for you.

Inhaling it and letting images emerge, it feels like I am peacefully sitting in an immense cave, where rituals have been performed since very ancient times. An enwrapping introspective trance. Something beyond time.

Excellent for energy circulation, too.

Though it has a noble character, and class, MC is not about being pretty, it is more about offering an intense and generative inner experience.

My kind of oud :praying:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    Sproaty, jalil, F4R1d0uX and 3 others like this.
  12. F4R1d0uX

Last bottle gone ... To a good home ...:praying:

Promote Oud!