Mysore Indian Sandalwood For Sale

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Jun 29, 2018.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Sinking 2.00 usd a gram - very high oil content ,perfect for kodo and low heat appreciation
    Non sinking 1.40 a gram - still very great quality just less oil content.

The sinking will come out of this log 27591491_10156117869769357_758564968_n.jpg

Aleata and AZsmell like this.
  2. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Still some avalable before the rest goes in the pot

3. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

last call , have one 150 gram chunk left

4. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

All the sinking wood from the ancient log is sold ,thanks for the interest. Oil coming soon ...

5. riviera274

riviera274 Administrator and Hindi Lover Staff Member

Recieved my small chunk of sinking Mysore today,@tyson included a small sample of an unnamed oil...starts off minty and im not a fan of mint unless its smooth and this is very very smooth/silky wrapped in honey or rather honeysuckle dropped in a glass of milk.Ive only had it on for a couple of hours but its starting to get buttery as im typing.Projection is way above average and still going strong.NICE!!!

Rai Munir, Bryan-I and tyson like this.
  6. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

thats the palo santo / rose :)

7. riviera274

Very nice but i dont get any rose.Will have to swipe again before bed

tyson likes this.
  8. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

i dont think we collected enough roses and the palo santo dominates everything so you need alot i think it did make it softer though it changed its nature to be a bit less wild .

riviera274 likes this.
  9. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Palo Santo! Sharp and pungent. Generally it is the trait found in resin or gum, but here wood does emit so. I myself couldn't sense Rose, but the inherent pungency was a bit tamed, which I think is because of Rose. Though the dry down hints at the presence of Rose, but Canadian. I will infuse a drop of Turkish Rose and see the magic.

tyson likes this.
  10. riviera274

I also got hints of rose in the drydown,this oil started out very smooth IMO then started getting sharper in the drydown,still smell it on my wrist.

Rai Munir and tyson like this.
  11. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

im wearing the palo santo rose with vanilla infused ambergris right now , really love it . when i soaked the vanilla with the ambergris it changed the fecal note to this breathtaking babybreathnote thats soo very addictive .

riviera274 likes this.
  12. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Dear Tyson, Palo Santo is the most baffling oil for me. When I got the first Palo Santo and Santal oil from you, that was my first experience with pure Palo Santo. Quite different it is. Aphrodisiac and addictive. I still have that infusion with me. Now this with Rose. Different effects I have experienced.

What about Palo Santo wood? Does it smell the same?

riviera274 and tyson like this.
  13. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Pure palo santo has a great range of scents , it usually smells more of citrus when its fresh . This heartwood was very old so it lost alot of those top notes and light terpentines . I usually grind up the fresher palo santo and put it on my flat burner on low and fill the room with it this is the greatest use for palo santo combine this with ayahuasca or dmt enhanced leaf and it becomes a multi dimentional wonder of ancient magnatudes . Hard to describe just what it does to the space . Oud is better to burn after such events not durring . Palo santo means holy wood and is sacred to the america;s and the shamans . It removes negitivity and brings in positive energy . For me there are 4 most sacred trees frankincense , palo santo both are actually related , agarwood and sandalwood each a holy tree to there areas in the world . My favorite palo santo is from equador , i suggest getting some and heating a pile of dusted wood on a flat burner to really know it in its beauty . a room filled with this is great blessing . the more resined wood chunks being better

riviera274 and Rai Munir like this.
  14. Faheem

Faheem Resident Artisan

Received Tysons sinking mysore chunk, WOW what a beautiful smelling piece of wood. I can only imagine how intoxicating the oil must smell.

The palo santo oil is lovely, very fresh smelling and uplifting. I get freshly cut apple and cinamon then it mellows down to smooth citrus woods.

Thanks Tyson

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  15. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Im happy it arrived safely :) I would have sent a sample of the oil but it was still in the pot distilling at the time , i really have to send you a bit later . Blessings my friend

16. Tarik

Tarik Junior Member

20180715_124157-1.jpg Hi all and thank you Tyson.

150 grams of sinking mysore sandalwood

Faheem, AbasFrag, riviera274 and 4 others like this.
  17. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Glad to hear it arrived !!! It has a wonderful scent even at room temp .What are your initial impressions. I see the Royal green hojary oil with the tahitian vanilla caviar as well ! Almost looks like musk in it hey :)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Faheem and Tarik like this.
  18. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Well, I was really thinking about Musk in that vial. Interesting photo.

OudGood, Faheem, tyson and 1 other person like this.
  19. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Just got another ancient mysore stump at my door today . cut a slice off and now heating the dust from the saw , wow breathtaking , absolutly as full of resin and oil as could be possible. very close to the inkanyezi log but slightly different , this one has a sweeter note if thats even possible, its floral accord really stands out. If you were looking for the very best mysore to heat for kodo or just to keep you wont find any better thats for sure. Ill post pics later . I can cut a chunk to your need , 2 usd a gram 15 usd shipping world wide

20. Arsalan

Arsalan True Ouddict

@tyson hows ‘bout a pic of the new log?!?

jalil likes this.

Promote Oud!