1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Emojis!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Ouddict, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

New emojis now configured:

:):Alien:;):Barefoot::(:mad::Cautious::confused::Coffee::cool::p:D:Cooler::Cry::eek::Devilish::oops:o_Oo_O:Geek::Giggle::Inlove::Laugh::Ninja::Notworthy::Poop::Sick::Sleep::Sneaky::Speechless::Thumbsdown::Thumbsup::Unsure::Whistling::X3:

Barnyard... :Poop:
    :Laugh:

2. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Nice !Thanks Nadeem I was really frustrated with previous emojis now I feel like I can express myself lol more to come soon lol

acomfortingScent likes this.
  3. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Thanks also,
    I love using emojis :Thumbsup:

AbasFrag likes this.
  4. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

Thank you, I do not see any for "barn without barn"

5. Ammar

Ammar True Ouddict

I'm usually a serious person but sorry this time...LOL!

jensz, AbasFrag and Habz786 like this.
  6. Ouddict

:Roflmao:

7. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

I woke up very :) and rememberd i had a dream about an :Alien: called oudhi who had :Barefoot: this made me :( as i dislike big feet. Oh look theres mandeel why is he :mad: oh he just had a guy looking at him like :Cautious: to which he responded :confused: to which an :Coffee: said relax guys :cool:. After chewing on some kyara i reacted like :p and then :D and then :Cooler: now im really :Cry: as i realised what it cost :eek: but then :Devilish: said MKCA to which i was like :oops: sorry? Make kyara cheap again :rolleyes: oh thank you sir is this guy for real o_O lets start planning :Geek:come on :Giggle: lets go on a hunt for kyara we may find you a wife instead :Inlove::Laugh: ok be careful theres guys in the jungle who look like :Ninja::Notworthy: and wont take any :Poop: from us its not :Roflmao: and careful of the bugs you might get :Sick: we will be :Sleep: very little and if you see any kyara :Sneaky: keep your mouth :Speechless: we dont want the chinese finding us :Thumbsdown: if we get out with some we are sorted :Thumbsup: if not well look like this :Unsure: sing a few songs :Whistling: and head back like :X3:

My emoji story yeah it sucks lol

8. Ouddict

You have too much time on your hands... :D

Chip Burns and acomfortingScent like this.
  9. hasans1412

hasans1412 Resident Artisan

Hey bro, I wanted to that first! :Cry:

10. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Feel free to create your own Emoji stories lol

acomfortingScent likes this.
  11. ParadiseofOils

ParadiseofOils True Ouddict

Way too much time on your hands. lol I think you missed one ;)

Habz786 likes this.

Promote Oud!