zeedubbya

True Ouddict
I burned some of the Nha Trang last night and it’s an absolutely wonderful incense. I was amazed by the awesome scent dispersion and meditative effect, but most of all I was in awe of how well it burned. A perfect, slow consistent burn of what I am sure is very high quality material. I plan to try the Sumbawa tonight. I have somewhat limited experience compared to others, but so far this might be my favorite incense I have tried.

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
I burned some of the Nha Trang last night and it’s an absolutely wonderful incense. I was amazed by the awesome scent dispersion and meditative effect, but most of all I was in awe of how well it burned. A perfect, slow consistent burn of what I am sure is very high quality material. I plan to try the Sumbawa tonight. I have somewhat limited experience compared to others, but so far this might be my favorite incense I have tried.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! That Nha Trang is something else, isn’t it?

Let us know how your session with the Sumbawa goes! I have a feeling you’re gonna luuuuuuv it ;)

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
SHOW US SOME PICTURE OF IT! :Devilish: teasing without photos is prohibited here.

Packing orders today ... here’s a shot of the Sinking Sumbawa. Lit up a bit of a broken stick and hot boxed my workshop :D

4A18E368-04B0-4A77-B88D-BC7C63F598FE.jpeg

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
Jk - did you extrude these all yourself?

Me personally - no. I’ve been working with a few folks who have some better equipment than what I’ve been able to get. Still working to find some suitable way so I can make some batches, myself. Part of the challenge, of course - simply having the time.

So for the time being - I’ve been curating some batches. Trying to make a unique diversity. I’ve got several more in the works - and 6 more that are ready and I’ll be getting up in the shop soon.

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
Time is surely a major factor.
Here’s my latest batch,
extruded from a syringe,
but rolled into an aluminum
heatsink to keep them straight.
It takes time and patience indeed,
there’s no way I could do this for a living.

View attachment 13295

So true!
Part of my goal is to offer the best of a wide variety of categories. Can be challenging to do everything, myself. Roughly 80% of my time is spent simply chatting with customers and fulfilling orders.

Easy enough to say “hire help” ... but not as simple as it sounds. Space, for one. Uneven work schedule, another. Not to mention the expense.

Doing what I can with what I’ve got :)

I look at it more as like being a chef - my food, my recipes - but not necessarily me cooking every single plate.

I can offer more, do more - all without compromising. It’s a WIN for everyone :)

i’ve also been working hard to make larger and larger batches for everyone. It’s amazing how much capital growing the company eats :Roflmao: But as I said - I the end, it’s a WIN for everyone ;)

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member
So true!
Part of my goal is to offer the best of a wide variety of categories. Can be challenging to do everything, myself. Roughly 80% of my time is spent simply chatting with customers and fulfilling orders.

Easy enough to say “hire help” ... but not as simple as it sounds. Space, for one. Uneven work schedule, another. Not to mention the expense.

Doing what I can with what I’ve got :)

I look at it more as like being a chef - my food, my recipes - but not necessarily me cooking every single plate.

I can offer more, do more - all without compromising. It’s a WIN for everyone :)

i’ve also been working hard to make larger and larger batches for everyone. It’s amazing how much capital growing the company eats :Roflmao: But as I said - I the end, it’s a WIN for everyone ;)
I'll work for free if you let me smell smelly thingy in your workshop. :Cooler:

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
Time is surely a major factor.
Here’s my latest batch,
extruded from a syringe,
but rolled into an aluminum
heatsink to keep them straight.
It takes time and patience indeed,
there’s no way I could do this for a living.

View attachment 13295

PS - nice work!