Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
For those who are tired of the fluffy, airy, tutti fruitti oudhs and want something serious full off oudhyness, here is Shah, wild Hindi oudh, soaked for 7 days and cooked for 3. Straight down the middle, classic, proven methods, no fancy business.

No off notes, no fermentation, classical artisanship.
ASO_Shah_Website.jpg

Shah is out on our website. Click here to read more.

Last edited:

Grega

True Ouddict
For those who are tired of the fluffy, airy, tutti fruitti oudhs and want something serious full off oudhyness, here is Shah, Assam wild oudh, soaked for 7 days and cooked for 3. Straight down the middle, classic, proven methods, no fancy business.

No off notes, no fermentation, classical artisanship.
View attachment 30571

Shah is out on our website. Click here to read more.
I just received a gift from my family of your Sandal parfum. Included were samples of Shah and Viet Trang. Shah is so addictive. Truly no off notes. I am in love. I am usually wary of this type of profile but here it works perfectly.

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
I just received a gift from my family of your Sandal parfum. Included were samples of Shah and Viet Trang. Shah is so addictive. Truly no off notes. I am in love. I am usually wary of this type of profile but here it works perfectly.
Ah we had a suspicion it was for you. Shah and Viet Trang are those type of oils that one year from now, people are going to be hearing about it from everywhere and then regret not getting it themselves, pure oudhyness.

Last edited:

Grega

True Ouddict
Ah we had a suspicion it was for you. Shah and Viet Trang are those type of oils that one year from now, people are going to be hearing about it from everywhere and then regret not getting it themselves, pure oudhyness.
:) Yep both are gorgeous and very satisfying. It is so nice to see cultivated wood oils are becoming this good. With Viet Trang and Al Hashimi's Thai oils I have tried I can safely say that they are as good as higher priced wild oils (at least to my nose). The depth is there.

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Watch this space for a landing.

With all the discussion about SQ oils and their unknown origins. People demanded known source aged oils. I was asked by a number of you including @Hamza H from the Attar Store to release some of our own old oils.

In 12hours inshaAllah the first one is going to role out. Never released before, not publically nor privately. This is not a sultans oil, or a unknown source oil, this is a aged Al Shareef oil.