Eoin Saad

Oud Fan
Do any of you know where to get some good vials for on the go use?

I’ve been using 1ml sample vials but I think the stick is too skinny.

Wouldn’t mind spending a couple quid on some nice crystal vials or the likes but I’ve no idea where to find 🤔

Eoin Saad

Oud Fan
These are a bit too bulky.
I’m looking something more of the profile of my sample vials but maybe a little bit nicer and with a better stick.

ASQ give something decent with their Oud line sets. (This one broke because I overfilled it and it exploded lol)
IMG_2636.jpeg

Hakim

True Ouddict
regular attar bottles are the best for daily swiping, perfect mix of sturdy and easy to use

Olfactory Nomad

True Ouddict
These are a bit too bulky.
I’m looking something more of the profile of my sample vials but maybe a little bit nicer and with a better stick.

ASQ give something decent with their Oud line sets. (This one broke because I overfilled it and it exploded lol)
View attachment 35971
Oh ok. I haven't come across those ones before.

Ahmaoud

True Ouddict
I don't usually have an issue with carrying those sample vials with the plastic dipsticks, the added precaution I take is putting it into a cloth bag, and rolling it up before keeping in my pocket, not a huge amount of padding but at least something in case I hit my leg into something!

Eoin Saad

Oud Fan
I don't usually have an issue with carrying those sample vials with the plastic dipsticks, the added precaution I take is putting it into a cloth bag, and rolling it up before keeping in my pocket, not a huge amount of padding but at least something in case I hit my leg into something!
Actually as far as the vial goes it’s pretty perfect, my only problem is mainly that the sticks are too small to get a decent dollop of oud.