Osmanthus Attar

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Aug 8, 2018.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

OSMANTHUS ATTAR = PEARL
    Osmanthus, Philpino sinking grade agarwood resin, vetiver, ceylon cinnamon resin, Inkanyezi sandalwood oil,tahiti vanilla caviar, frangipani, silver and white ambergris, palo santo resin, apple mint,palo santo oil, musk , oud. 200 proof ethyl alcohol
    60 usd 2.5 ml
    AAAAA
    I have been working on this one for a while now , its unique, mysterious, livacious, sensual,and seductive. Sure to turn heads .
    If my last attar was diamond this pearl ... round ,soft ,creme, opaque ,spicy ,sweet ,ocean , baby breath.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Please consider me in for 6 ml. Thanks

Vetiver and Oud: origin please?

jalil likes this.
  3. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

2.5 ml 60 usd
    The vetiver is hawaiian, the oud a mix of a sweet cambodian with AA kecantikan

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Grega and Rai Munir like this.
  4. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Thank you, Tyson.

Now 6 ml is mine:p.

tyson likes this.
  5. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

I have added some musk :p Its amazing how much this now smells like a high end perfume . Before it was just ingredience but now its art

Rai Munir, sami, Grega and 1 other person like this.
  6. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

This is what I do with the Frank, Palo Santo and Frank Rose oils from you. I add aged Musk macerated oil.

tyson likes this.
  7. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

This creation may have like 15 ingredience but most are at very low concentration like a few drops , im learning that theres greatness within a drop or two in a ocean. The other thing im learning is that you cannot make sometime new with more of the same . By this i mean that only sour can change sweet not more sweet so only opposing scents can be crafted together to make something new . Musk is pretty much the opposite of flowers so in this way they can harmonize each other in a new creation , giving birth to what comes forth

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  8. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

The word 'depth' is the most important word to describe some attar. If it is absent, that is worse than some synthetic perfume.

I love your previous oils because of extremely A class ingredients. Now you have concocted an attar with more than three ingredients. Quality of those ingredients matters a lot. I always refer to Sultan Leather Attar by EO. The synergy and orchestration of Oud and Rose is at its peak, in my opinion. Otherwise, majority of attars emit immature and unripe aroma. That aroma can be pleasing and pleasant. But not an attar at all. Just mixing essential oils, and running to the market to show-case raw-ness. I am sure, you are experienced, so this pitfall- B class essential oils- would have been intelligently crossed. To be honest, I am fed up with such attars having a lot of ingredients, and all ingredients nullify one another. And more than intolerable thing is raw and crude smell.

Hope this attar will be with me within a couple of weeks. let's see.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    tyson, Arsalan and Sproaty like this.
  9. Ziggy

Ziggy Whats this Oud About?

Sounds Good brother:) How is the projection.. ? Does it radiate or do you have the get in close?

10. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

I would say medium projection , not full on like a barn oud but somewere in the middle ,it has a cooling radiance . I think when people try this they will be really impressed . Its a completly balanced scent that will rival anything out there . Its going to wear differently on men and women so its a unisex scent , im quite addicted to smelling it on my arm .

Grega, jalil, Rai Munir and 1 other person like this.
  11. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

12. Martin

Martin Oud Novice

tyson and Sproaty like this.
  13. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Its quite unique , I hope you really enjoy it :)

Promote Oud!