Oud Alsukar (sugar) - Indonesia

Discussion in 'Habzoud' started by Habz786, May 21, 2018.

1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Forum Co-Founder

Oud Alsukar (sugar) is one of the sweetest Indonesian Ouds i have smelt, hailing from the Aceh reigon of the Archipelago and distilled 2 years ago. Green Ouds arent usually sweet and if they are never this beautifully. The oil isnt just green but has a delicious brown sweet oudy core as its base. Is it more green or brown im not sure...the sweetness is sureal and out of this world. The scent transports you deep into the thick Jungles of Aceh without a single harsh or off putting note. Instead you are greeted with smooth crisp notes of fresh mint leaves, thick manuka honey, pine leaves, sugar cane juice, clean earthy incense with a gentle touch of vanilla. The oil has nuclear projection and emits clouds of incense which will keep your nose glued to your wrist most of the day. This oil will be sold in 1ml vials for 125$ shipped worldwide. Sample available upon request.

Sugar_Cane_450_M-01.jpeg

TDK, Joe King, Bryan-I and 1 other person like this.
  2. Bryan-I

Bryan-I True Ouddict

The more I wear this the more I love it. It is funny how the least becomes the most.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

3. Habz786

This is very true with Ouds, at first they can not appeal so much but after a while one can really enjoy them or visa versa!

Bryan-I likes this.
  4. Habz786

All sold out now......:Thumbsup:

Tayib, Bryan-I and Rai Munir like this.
  5. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Beautiful oil it is. It never ignited allergy in me. I am very happy with it. Otherwise, there are some Oud oils that push me to the valley of death.

Ouddict and Habz786 like this.
  6. Mario P.

Mario P. Whats this Oud About?

still have sample for sale? really interested

Ouddict likes this.
  7. Mario P.

Mario P. Whats this Oud About?

First i want to say thanks to habzoud cuz he give me chance to try this beauty, i try it 3 days i a row before write it. This might be very challenging , a real beautifull oil. Start quite sharp, zero barn to my noose nothing special than other indonesian oud oil but thats for just 5 7 min, once is heated by skin/settles down the beauty rise like an angel, maybe you may laugh about but to my noose smells like a sweet peony and fresia ,i dont get fruits at all ,just flowers ,specially sweet peony and all are covered in sugary oud with hints of incense ,dry down really speciall and performance not bad at all ,i get 4 5 h on skin and then starts to fade but i use it from 0.15 sample 3 days and still have something left ,maybe a full wearing/full swipe give you better performance .Really like it and enjoy it ,name is perfect ,is very sweet ,maybe the sweetest oud i ever try it .

Grega, Sproaty and Oudamberlove like this.

Promote Oud!