AbasFrag

Oud Burner
Salaam and Hello all!!

I was wondering if anyone know whether it's ok or not to use oud oils around small babies.

Burning oud I'm quite sure is not good for them at all.

Thanks!

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
I have just had a baby in August...I do not let him touch the oil and would not burn Oud near him. This is out of precaution.

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
my wife is against me using any type of perfumes around the kids , so I technically can't use oud cause wife will kill me dude , but if I do use Oud like an Undercover oud Ninja I use on forearme and wear a hoody after and wash my hands , and if wife can smell the oud I am outside fishing Bros , congratulations @AbasFrag on the new bundle of Joy , hope you can get some sleep, my sleep pattern is discombobulated:confused:

AbasFrag

Oud Burner
my wife is against me using any type of perfumes around the kids , so I technically can't use oud cause wife will kill me dude , but if I do use Oud like an Undercover oud Ninja I use on forearme and wear a hoody after and wash my hands , and if wife can smell the oud I am outside fishing Bros , congratulations @AbasFrag on the new bundle of Joy , hope you can get some sleep, my sleep pattern is discombobulated:confused:

Hahahahah :')

May Allah bless you and your family brother. I have no kids yet akhi but was asking like a general question.

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

How old are your kids???!!

:eek:

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
How old are your kids???!!

:eek:
@Ouddict , Salamulikum Bhaia , Kese Ho Bhaia ?

1st Kid is 4 Years old ,Muhammad Khalid
2nd Kid is going on 4 Months , Adam Hamzah

and I also raise a whole bunch of Cousins age between 2 Years old all the way to 19 years Old and whole bunch of nephews and Nieces , I try not to be strict

I remember an example how to treat Kids , back in 1990 I was in Tablig Jamat from Pakistan for 4 months , they came down to Montreal . I was 8 years Old around that time. We were in a Masjid in West Island Montreal ( Mecca Masjid ) , we were playing Marbles in the masjid , and Old guy came and started screaming at us "Don't play in the Masjid and was using foul Language" , Amir Sab Saw everything and got Up and defended us "Have Mercy on these children , they are only small Kids , leave them alone and let them be and don't speak like that to any child" Me and my friends were humbled that Amir Sab defended us but this is were the story gets super interesting. Amir Sab sat down and started playing with us. I never saw a Marble player like him , he would hit a target 5 meters away , as kids seeing that we were all amazed , here is a Man who leads prayers and large Tarweeh prayers and he is champion in Marbles and humble towards children , at the end Amir Sab won and he beat all of Us ( 8 Kids around ) and took our marbles , we were all laughing and Amir Sab smile on his face was like a Moon in the night sky , He gave back our Marbles and later took us out to get Ice Cream and he found a Toy store and we went inside and he purchased new Marbles for all the Kids , I would never forget how he treated us and He also taught us lots of knowledge , the day came 4 months was over and we had to go home and we all started crying , amazing Teacher Amir Sab was , From the North Frontier of PK , Soft Spoken and Gentle , and loved his students like his own children , what an Amazing teacher and Brother and from then On I was more inclined to go on Tabligi Jamat after and Met some amazing brothers , the Day when UK Tabligi brothers came down , amazing , everyday work outs , playing sports , keeping fit , being funny and help the community and I found later there is a large Sylhet community in the UK ,
OMG am chatting away there , Sorry Nadeem , My bad , plus kids are waking up now , ya man so to make it Short , Amir Sab from PK was a tremendous positive inspiration for me and till this day , last thing I will never forget , Amir Sab said "Mere beta ( My son ) when you get married inshaAllah in the future always help your wife in the house , cooking , cleaning ,taking care of the kids , grocery shopping , always help your wife out and treat her like a queen and never fight with her , talk gentle to her and always keep her happy " and I remember when I got married I had a dream of Amir Sab telling me the same exact thing when I was a Kid, I woke up and started crying brother, I hope Amir Sab is doing well , Got to run Bhaia I will catch you on the rebound , Take care and Give my Salams to your whole family , Salamulikum.

Last edited:

peter4ptv

your wife is totally right, you do not want to play with your baby health, newborns have a highly developed sense of smell. And it will be brutal to expose them to anything but pure air and mothers milk smell.