Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
A private collection brought over to the Fayre by a forum member.

P1690574.JPG

Faheem

Yusa Aromatics
Brother Rai We had the last Pakistan Ouddict event few months back remember only you and me turned up still we smelled many ouds.:Roflmao:

I was mentally there. I kept online for the whole day to be the first to see the picture uploaded by respected Nadeem. I am thankful to Faheem who sent me before the pics were uploaded. First time I experienced a positive surge of jealousy:Roflmao:.

And I am very happy to read that Mysore granules (IO's) were heated in the end. The dry down of the Oud Fayre was 'Sandaleen'. I have pretty good amount of those granules. But I badly miss to meet unseen Oud Cuckoos. And extremely sad that in Pakistan such event won't be organized.:Cry:

Much happy I am to see everybody happy at the Fayre.

Ashfaque

Jonoon al Oud
Jazak Allah Khair to the hosts Habz and Nadeem for their hospitality and expertise.

Thankyou to asp the attendees for your generosity and guidance.

Great bunch I am glad to have joined this community, such generous and helpful people. all your input and guidance is much appreciated. Jazak Allah Khair
Delayed welcome brother. Looking forward to see and hear more about your items in the near future - especially the ones from Bangladesh. :)