Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Hello and salaam to all. Imperial Oud will be attending the fayre next week. We are trying to get some of the oils Abdullah has sourced in India across to us, we will also have our current oils available and perhaps some unreleased ones.
See you there!

Look forward to seeing you guys... it’s going to be an amazing meet up!

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
Hi and peace !

Sorry for long time dissaparition.

LMK will be there too with special offers.

PM me if you want me to bring woods and ambergris stones too.

As I dont use £ currency, I would rather prefer paypal.

See you there !

PS : people who can't attend, a special discount will be applied too, as I will need to close the etsy store, you can select from now an item and come in private messagery to ask for the discount. (This applies to all ambergris stones, woods, and full oud bottles).

Last edited:

Ouddict

Hi and peace !

Sorry for long time dissaparition.

LMK will be there too with special offers.

PM me if you want me to bring woods and ambergris stones too.

As I dont use £ currency, I would rather prefer paypal.

See you there !

PS : people who can't attend, a special discount will be applied too, as I will need to close the etsy store, you can select from now an item and come in private messagery to ask for the discount. (This applies to all ambergris stones, woods, and full oud bottles).

Wow... a second vendor. This is shaping up nicely. It’s going to be a great day for sure.

Ouddict

Apologies for spamming the threads, but from previous experience, we have noticed that members do not take note of messages on the forum announcement, hence we have had to cover important threads.

Dear Forum Member,

We would like to notify you of this year's annual International Artisanal Agarwood Fayre, which will be held between 11am and 6pm in Woking, UK, this Saturday 14th April.

What is the International Artisanal Agarwood Fayre?
It is your chance to come and meet forum members as well as experience:

- The latest offerings from Imperial Oud, La Maison Khenata and Al Hashimi
- Private collections of Oud oils and agarwood
- Some of the rarest Oud oils and woods available
- Scent notes of different agarwood species and grades that will be burned at the Fayre
- Behind-the-scenes glimpse of the agarwood industry

Participating Vendors.
Imperial Oud
La Maison Khenata
Al Hashimi (products only, as Malik Al Khadra is unable to travel in time)

Free Oud Prizes!
Participating vendors have pledged samples to be given out as prizes during the Fayre!

No Entry Fee
Please Note that there is NO CHARGE for entry and if you are from the UK, this is a golden opportunity to seriously expand your experience and knowledge of Oud. We have confirmed attendees traveling from the USA and France, so if you are local, make the effort to come as the rewards are huge.

Location and Directions.
By Car: Woking is near Heathrow Airport and off Junction 11 on the M25.Once you exit junction 11 you follow the A320 into Woking.
By Train: There is a train service from London Waterloo Station that takes 25 minutes to reach Woking. The venue is 10 minutes walk from the station.

If you would like to attend, please notify Ouddict or Habz786 via PM to receive further details.

Yours Faithfully,
Ouddict and Habz786 on behalf of Ouddict Forum Management

Ashfaque

Jonoon al Oud
Even though I had the intention of coming and learning from the experts and lovers of oud, unfortunately I won't be able to. My old health problem recently came back and has gotten slightly worse. :(

Insha'Allah next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MzM