Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Malay Encens by House of Misk. Loads of this bottle has vanished into the cap and all around the top of the bottle where the cap screw in, has baffled me how!!

Also a nice big swipe of @Habz' Al Harara, oud/musk combo.

Both are sitting atop vintage Dior's Fahrenheit which I sprayed on almost 11hrs ago. Fantastic scent!

Martin

Oud Novice
Malay Encens by House of Misk. Loads of this bottle has vanished into the cap and all around the top of the bottle where the cap screw in, has baffled me how!!

Also a nice big swipe of @Habz' Al Harara, oud/musk combo.

Both are sitting atop vintage Dior's Fahrenheit which I sprayed on almost 11hrs ago. Fantastic scent!

Hey Sproaty, You really go for the gusto and give new meaning to “fragrance consumer!” Hehe.

hawk_757

Barn Bro
Wearing EO1 for a second go round to make sure I’m not crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Today, a swipe on the back of each hand of Agarwood Assam's Kalakassi Naga. Wasn't too fond of it at the start but now it's drying down it's a lovely Hindi displaying all the.classical nuances in a deep base.

I also have a few sprays of Amouage's Beloved Man which was a jarring contrast to the Oud but now they're melding well.

hawk_757

Barn Bro
haha, I try :D

and, are you? :)

Sane...mostly lol. Yeah, just didn’t wow me like Sultan leather did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dan

Ashfaque

Jonoon al Oud
Sinensis III (Imperial Oud). It smells like a bewitching concoction of labdanum, burned sweet Assamese and Thai agarwood (wild of course), with toppings of Indian spices and Chinese medicines. There is a also some honey. No barnyard. I LOVE this oil! :)
PS: If anyone wants to part with some (say 1-2 grams), please let me know.

Faizal_p

Sulaym.co.uk
Sinensis III (Imperial Oud). It smells like a bewitching concoction of labdanum, burned sweet Assamese and Thai agarwood (wild of course), with toppings of Indian spices and Chinese medicines. There is a also some honey. No barnyard. I LOVE this oil! :)
PS: If anyone wants to part with some (say 1-2 grams), please let me know.

Let me know if you don't have any luck, have version 4 if you want to try

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Hainan Imperiale by Imperial Oud
Day by day start to love more and more chinese ouds ,such a wonderfull deepness of greenwoods ,slightly bitter and full of sweetness in dry down .Every hour show different face...love it

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk