Dan

True Ouddict
Morning Swipe - ASO Marjaan - this is perfume and not Oud ... this is so different that ASO named it the Unique Oud ... its Kelantan but nothing close to what's out there now ... I really like this different experience has a Vetiver Perfume feel...

Night 7th of Last Nights of Ramadan

Heated EO Brunei Kinam -- [emoji2962]

+

Tiny swipe of my favorite oil from Agar Aura

Royal Maluku

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Mr.P

oud<3er
It’s been a while since I’ve said it: imperial oud super hoi an is, overall, when applied properly, the most satisfying fully oudy oud I have ever smelled. I can’t get over it. If anyone has a bottle and wants to trade for some oriscent oils let me know. I have a few decent oriscents I would gladly trade for some more super hoi an. Sweet china, China exclusive, purple papua, Royal kinam are some oils I have on hand.

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
It’s been a while since I’ve said it: imperial oud super hoi an is, overall, when applied properly, the most satisfying fully oudy oud I have ever smelled. I can’t get over it. If anyone has a bottle and wants to trade for some oriscent oils let me know. I have a few decent oriscents I would gladly trade for some more super hoi an. Sweet china, China exclusive, purple papua, Royal kinam are some oils I have on hand.

Dannggg that's saying a lot right there! How much was this oil when it was released? Thought sub 500?

Mr.P

oud<3er
Well I have cheap taste I guess. I’m not saying it’s a perfectly balanced and rounded oud and I have smelled many top shelf ouds that are easier to wear at first (for example the hoi an to me is not at its best applied in large swipes, unlike some really nice high end ouds I have smelled). So it has lots of imperfections but the place that oil goes when it settles... it’s so nice. It’s the only one I reach for. I am now using some of my higher-priced ouds more just to keep me from overdoing it on the hoi an! They don’t satisfy. I make no claims about anyone else’s reaction and I have not smelled 99% of the luxury niche oud oils out there so take it with a grain of salt.

Anwar

True Ouddict
AA SOMU
This is a Thai oud that starts out like really well brewed coffee. No bitterness here, but still that lovely smell.

Then as if you are sniffing a high quality, airy, green Indonesian oud, distilled from incense quality wood; green, effervescent, and sparkling, WHILE sipping your perfect cup of "joe."

Then it morphs into a slightly incensey, orange creamsicle (I kid you not).

The drydown is all resin... salty, faint citrus, bright and tingly, somewhat savory (almost leather). A really well rounded wear.

Last edited:

EJayB

True Ouddict
AA Tia sang
Can’t hardly get it to stick to the applicator so today I swiped 8 times! Still don’t notice anything missing from a .3 vial
Pretty smelling low volume oil, nice start to the day but will need to re-oud soon:)

punmaster

True Ouddict
EO PK

One of the most narcotic oudhs I've tried. Mind peircing opening notes. After around 10 min ot settles into blissful blue malay oudh a bit reminiscent of Sik oils . Not quite as potent as the opening but still enjoyable.

If the " Do not drive or operate heavy machinery" phrase should apply to an oil, it should be this one .