mesOUD

Resident Artisan
Oud said meet with mongolian deer musk and Ambergris,worth the wait.
Original of oud said has oceanic and animalic notes,now it will be a masterpiece i hope

Last edited:

Ouderriffic

Oud Beginner
Original of oud said has oceanic and animalic notes,now it will be a masterpiece i hope
That will be amazing!

JustAscentGuy

True Ouddict
That’s a heavy dose of Musk and Ambergris. Love it. Now seal it for 1 year minimum 😉

Ibn Abdillah

True Ouddict
Assalaamoe 'alaykoem abbi Mehmet,

I am following this project with full enthusiasm.
If you plan to create a list with a pre-order group again, you can put me from now on this list!

Until then, I hope that I have been able to save the amount inshaa-Allaah, because I wish this brother to receive value for the passion he puts into his work and the good manners he conveys to the community.

mesOUD

Resident Artisan
Assalaamoe 'alaykoem abbi Mehmet,

I am following this project with full enthusiasm.
If you plan to create a list with a pre-order group again, you can put me from now on this list!

Until then, I hope that I have been able to save the amount inshaa-Allaah, because I wish this brother to receive value for the passion he puts into his work and the good manners he conveys to the community.
Waalaykumasalam dear brother,thank tou very much for your warm words,it will take a long time maceration of this oud inshaAllah if we have life and we can see,there is enough quantity for this maceration