Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Oud Zamarad (Emerald) hails from Kelantan in Malaysia, a reigon which i love for its raw Oudiness. This is our second offering from this reigon after the much loved Al Namar (Panther).
This oil remind me of a Emerald with its clean, radiant piercing aroma not to forget its deep green colour. The oil is pretty fresh only 3 months old. If it smells this good after 3 months i wonder how it would smell as time ticks away. One things for sure it will only get better and better. "The oil emites notes of cola flavored resin, fresh bananas, vanilla icecream, blue cypress, wintergreen, lavender, peppermint, tree bark, bubblegum, wet rocks, honey, mandarin...I will leave it to you to arrange the notes in their layers like a jigsaw puzzle". The notes have been described by a respected Oud lover @Ammar. I thought it would be nice to share his interpretation with you as its way better than mine. This oil is 110$ for 1g shipped worldwide or 100$ to the UK, upon smelling you would think this oil should be priced alot higher.

f3ff0b0fd8a64a04b58da99c46e495d9.jpeg

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Just 85$:eek:!

If one has no time to heat wood, Zamurd is there to swipe and have journey from Oudwood to Oud oil. Just dab the oil near perioral lines or near nasolabial folds, just a dab. It is enough to have hypnotic spell.

T

Tayib

Mashallah ! A Fantastic oudh at a fantastic price.

I get notes of cream soda, mint and bananas.
Really surprised this is a Malay oudh.
Would recommend to anyone !

Last edited by a moderator:

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
I got a sample of this oil and the description by @Habz786 is bang on the money "The oil emits notes of cola flavoured resin, fresh bananas, vanilla ice-cream, blue cypress, wintergreen, lavender, peppermint, tree bark, bubble-gum, wet rocks, honey, mandarin…" I would just add that the mandarin note is the note of the mandarin peel when it isn't ripe yet, nearly ethereal yet full of the oudhiness that Kelantan is famous for. Beautiful well rounded oil.

Last edited: