1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouddict Logo Design Competition

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Habz786, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Hello ouddicts we hope you are all well! We would like some help with designing a logo for the forums and are happy to announce our first ouddict competiton. The competition will be do design a logo for the forums, once we have 10 different designs from members we will create a poll. The logos will then be reduced to the top 3 according to the poll and the winner selected. Only one logo design is permitted per member so we give everyone a equal chance to participate.

Thank you all for your support, knowledge and good luck designing :D

2. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

Competition Prizes

The winner will receive the following:

1. Ensar Oud - Borneo 2000 0.7g sample vial.

2. Wild Sinking Grade Royal Vietnamese Chips 5g.

3. Agar Aura - Oud Kampuchea 0.2g sample vial. (Wild Cambodian Oud circa. 2012)

:eek::eek::eek: I think those prizes are pretty amazing!

Competition Process

1. Please submit logo entries on this thread.

2. Logo submission is open until at least ten viable logos are received.

3. The ten logos will be put forward for members to vote on in a forum poll.

4. Voting will continue for a week.

5. The winner will be selected by Ouddict Management from the top three logos and announced 2 days after the poll ends.

Logo Format Criteria

1. The logo must be ready to use and upload, i.e. in JPEG or PNG format.

2. The logo must have a tagline.

3. The logo must contain the word "ouddict".

4. The logo must contain a graphic.

5. See the current temporary logo for an example.

6. Thank you and apologies to oudamberlove for the first logo entry that highlighted this!!! (This is NOT a logo format criterion)

Competition Rules

1. Only members of the forum may submit a logo entry. If you are not a member, please sign up first to take part.

2. Only one logo entry per member.

3. The competition is not open to Ouddict Forum Administrators - I'm thinking of resigning my position as Admin and just being a member... I want the Oud oil and those chips!!!! :rolleyes:

4. No alternative prize is available.

5. Any manipulation of the voting process in favour of a logo entry is strictly prohibited.

6. Any logos received that are deemed offensive, inappropriate or not in keeping with the spirit of the competition will be removed from this thread.

3. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

wrong text

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
  4. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Here's my submission, a single drop of oud oil

5. Ouddict

Please note the logo format criteria (that I wrote after the first submission) :rolleyes: and see the current logo as an example.

6. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Ooooops! I didn't read the criteria for submissions. My apologies.

7. Ouddict

That's because there wasn't one until you submitted your entry... sorry :eek:

8. Ouddict

The logo has recently been changed. The old one was cartoonish and ghastly and I couldn't bear to look at it any more... so I have put a temporary holding logo on until we get our submissions for the competition.

9. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Here is my submission, I originally had half my collection on the table for picture taking, it just looked like too much of a mess, so I just chose a few nice bottles. Since this Forum sprouted from the ashes of the Basenotes Oud Lovers forum, my tag line had to make a connection to that fact. Also, I never really liked the "addict" connotation (I did not suffer any withdrawal symptoms when I was away from Oud for several days).

10. hasans1412

hasans1412 Resident Artisan

Here's my attempt at the Logo. The graphic is not pin point as I only had MS Powerpoint to work with and don't have enough time to install and play around with photoshop. So it's just quick attempt for the love of Oud (although ever since basenote closed I have been super busy to post things about, but still keep an eye out now and then). The tagline may not be grammatically correct (I know), but it sort of fits some characteristics, in the sense that you can know a lot about Oud only in this forum (basenote previously) which otherwise you will not find online.

11. nice try i really like that idea! :)

12. Ouddict

Like them! Keep them coming please!

13. Ouddict

Come on guys... any more suggestions?!!

14. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Here's version #2

15. jalil

jalil Oud bully

Only one logo per person 😉

16. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Jalil, I actually like yours better, please add a tag line so it will meet the requirements :)

17. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

Yes Jalil me to, nice one.

18. jalil

jalil Oud bully

Ahahah you get me! ;)

Just add! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  19. Russian Adam

Russian Adam Vendor

funny logos…

sorry for uploading more then one… its just for fun…

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  20. jalil

jalil Oud bully

The first one is not so hallal ahahah

I love the second one ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Promote Oud!