1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouddict Logo Design Competition

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Habz786, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Adam

You are very adept at creating wonderful graphics. I wish you would submit an entry. Being an oud lover and distiller, your design will be much anticipated.

Jalil

Your entry has such a rustic charm, just like some oud with antique notes.

Hasans

The classic burner is nice, and the overall color and boarder contrast is nice also.

Keep them coming members :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  2. Russian Adam

Russian Adam Vendor

hihi…

was just playing around with pre made templates… nothing complicated…

3. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

I would love to see an entry from you, because you have been interpreting oud in graphics for many years already. But that rustic look of Jalil's entry is hard to beat (thanks to one of your bottles). And the worn look at the edges, it's like vintage oud. But then again, your drops of oil straight from the condenser to the collection vial, would be interesting.

4. jalil

jalil Oud bully

Two of his bottle 😉

And thanks

5. This is NOT yet my submission, as this needs some work ;) But my question is this... does the drop of oud meet the criteria as a graphic?

6. Faizal_p

Faizal_p Resident Artisan

here all week! I accept mastercard, visa or Paypal

ouddict logo.png

ouddict logo.png

ouddict logo.png

/monthly_2016_10/58092855c8919_ouddictlogo.png.7326b7a729f7d68dcf4c0433527a6b79.png

/monthly_2016_10/58092855ca75f_ouddictlogo.png.1ee10b9fdd7b3eedb1b2456f816ebc8a.png

/monthly_2016_10/58092855cc2e5_ouddictlogo.png.1836d1dce6bffc6867098714ea1ec5fc.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2016
  7. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

8. I like that so much !

9. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

10. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

can't view the image

12. Faizal_p

Faizal_p Resident Artisan

Can you see that?

13. Ouddict

OK.... What Oud did you use on that logo effort?!!!

14. It's an oil I acquired from Almas Oudh... though not one of his distillations. It is a really strong Cambodi called Attiq; I didn't like the scent of it on my skin, but I enjoy it on fabric... so it was a perfect choice to put on paper ;)

15. Ouddict

Hi John... I cannot see anything. Care to reattach? Thanks!

16. JohnH

JohnH True Ouddict

I removed the post because I realised it didn't meet the criteria. It must have reappeared when you changed forum software!

17. Ouddict

18. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Seems like no one is interested in the prizes or no ones good at designing logos :eek: lol

19. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

I cant see any of the logos posted :/

20. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Please click upload file and use this to attach the image it should work :)

AbasFrag likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Promote Oud!