Please Report Any Technical Issues Here

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
This thread is for members to report any technical issues they may experience while using the forum. Please note there is a separate thread to report technical issues related to the Marketplace section.

humbll

Hopelessly Addicted to Oud
Up top it tells me I have 3 messages, but when I go to my inbox it only shows 1 message.

humbll

Hopelessly Addicted to Oud
Review I posted in review forum does not show up in the list when i click on the recent posts link...

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Hi has anyone else received a private message from user Yonqflict
with the heading. Лучший Хакерский Форум "Творческая Лаборатория DedicateT"
He looks like a hacker.../

The forum has robust security and anti-spam measures which means that 99.95% of attempts to spam or infiltrate the forum are repulsed. Unfortunately, in this case, a spammer managed to get through and was dealt with shortly after. Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Having trouble loading images...and even "Likening" a post...keeping getting the "OOops an error..."

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun | Ouddict
Staff member
Having trouble loading images...and even "Likening" a post...keeping getting the "OOops an error..."
hmm, that's odd. can you check your internet connection? if this keeps happening, please record the screen then send it over to me, please.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
hmm, that's odd. can you check your internet connection? if this keeps happening, please record the screen then send it over to me, please.
It was only for about half an hour this morning..(local time 10:30)
It seems to be fine again....