Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
I have had reports that people cannot access the marketplace or reply to threads etc since the recent changes. So to make things clear, please note the following.

Subscribed Members have the ability to:
1. Post new threads anywhere on the marketplace along with any relevant attachments.
2. Reply to posts on the marketplace
3. View all other posts on the marketplace
4. View all attachments on the marketplace

Members without a subscription should have the ability to:
1. Reply on all threads on the marketplace
2. View all other posts on the marketplace
3. View all attachments on the marketplace

If you are unsubscribed, but unable to perform the above three actions, please reply on this thread below.

Members with more than 1000 posts and Ouddict staff members should automatically have subscriber rights. Please see the exempt list below. As of today these are the following members are exempt from the marketplace charge. In order of higher post count:

@Habz786
@F4R1d0uX
@Oudamberlove
@Rai Munir
@Ouddict
@Mandeel AlMandeel
@jalil
@AbasFrag
@Rasoul Salehi

The following staff members are also exempt.

@jensz (admin)
@riviera274 (admin)
@powdernose (admin)
@Sproaty (mod and tech support)
@oudlover
@Woodland Note

Ouddict

This thread is for members to report any technical issues they may experience while using the forum. Please note there is a separate thread to report technical issues related to the Marketplace section.

humbll

Hopelessly Addicted to Oud
Up top it tells me I have 3 messages, but when I go to my inbox it only shows 1 message.

humbll

Hopelessly Addicted to Oud
Review I posted in review forum does not show up in the list when i click on the recent posts link...

Ouddict

Hi has anyone else received a private message from user Yonqflict
with the heading. Лучший Хакерский Форум "Творческая Лаборатория DedicateT"
He looks like a hacker.../

The forum has robust security and anti-spam measures which means that 99.95% of attempts to spam or infiltrate the forum are repulsed. Unfortunately, in this case, a spammer managed to get through and was dealt with shortly after. Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience.

Imran S

Oud Fanatic
I’ll take a look...

I get this error message
Please see screenshot
a5b3bde34a1532c8b3a6cba6fc438f74.jpg

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
Oh. Interesting. The forum appears to have a responsive design when I use Google chrome on mobile anyway. I'll have to check this out. Is it a preferable mobile ui for most people?