Rose De Malaisie

Discussion in 'La Maison Khenata' started by F4R1d0uX, May 28, 2018.

1. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Rose de Malaisie pic.jpg

Distillation : 2017
    Profile : chocolatey, tobaccoish, earthy, perfumey/etheral, social friendly

This is the most perfumey oud we have on the store !

Distilled from wild wood shavings from East continental Malaysia, it has given us the most special juice that we would ever expect.

The scent profile ? Opening is an etheral slap followed by a tobaccoish, chocolatey Siberian musk tincture in wich you would add a rose with it’s leaves and it’s earthy roots.

All of the notes are well rounded just like in a perfume.

This profile will surely suit to all musk tobacco oud lovers especially when it’s offered at a decent price for a wild oud.

Get your 100% wild oud oil perfume, get Rose de Malaisie !

Attached Files:

steve robson, Joe King and Habz786 like this.
  2. F4R1d0uX

Price have been revised on the store for a week, it corresponds to a 25% discount !

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Habz786 likes this.
  3. Joe King

Joe King AttitOud

sold, you had me at Siberian musk :Inlove:

Habz786 likes this.
  4. F4R1d0uX

lol thank you it's dispatched already

Joe King likes this.
  5. F4R1d0uX

6. F4R1d0uX

Ramadan is now over since few days, I let extra days discounted for this gem offer will end tonight at 12 AM GMT + 2...

Alkhadra likes this.
  7. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Rose de Malaisie Review

What a beautiful perfume on its own! It begins with an airy hint of rose otto that has a tinge of peppery green top note.

I also get tobacco and chocolate smell. However, they are accompanied by a powdery note that is similar to mimosa (Dealbata variant) and violet leaf. I then get a beautiful earthy smell with an accompanying hay note – more specifically Austrian hay type. If I inhale a bit longer, I also get a dry/powdery vibe, similar to that of (Persian) saffron. I also get a hint of burning wood type smell – a prelude to the incense that is about to drop.

I get about 9+ hours incense note from this stunner. To me this and Malay Encense (ME) are two of the best (value) Malaysian oils in terms of full-bodied incensiness that one expects from that region. The incense in it is sparklier than ME. Think of RdM as the viola and ME as the violin – both of which can be concertos on their own.

It becomes a skin scent around 10 hours time. It is an excellent oud to wear in the warmer weather too when Indian oils don't suit me that well (just too warm for me). I intend to make an incense chypre after the recent one (Radiant Chypre). I think this will compliment beautifully with what I have in mind. Regardless, if you love incense ouds you should grab it whilst in stock.

8. F4R1d0uX

Running extremely low, 1 bottle left and a .5gr too :)

Sproaty and Habz786 like this.
  9. F4R1d0uX

2.5gr left ...

Promote Oud!