Royal Green Hojary Frankincense

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Mar 29, 2018.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Just finishing distilling some Royal Green Hojary Frankincense and it's glorious. Probably took me 50 batches of it so before I could get it just right. The variation of scents that can be made from the same material is astounding. Temp, water used, soak vs no soak, time distilled, etc. Got the smell of the incense note highlighted and reduced the turpentines and citrus to almost a faint background, its like champagne and pop rocks with a forest theme, dusky and sensual, almost erotic. It's amazing what natural scents and oil can evoke from the depts of natures mysteries IMG_0005[1].JPG

VPhong likes this.
  2. VPhong

VPhong Oud Tea

Awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Indeed wonderfully bright and uplifting aromas, soft and without the harshness of others I have encountered. Easily my favorite Frankincense oil. Great work dear Tyson!

tyson likes this.
  3. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Thanks my friend ,i know you will really like this batch it exceeds everything ive done so far, i just did up a half gram with a quarter gram ambergris honey resin. just cant get enough of it , really addicting to the sences. needs a bit of a flower essence perhaps some almond/// i dunno its really nice how it is , im sure it will tell me after some smelling kodo sessions were i listen to the scent and try and interperate the will of the spirit or essence

VPhong likes this.
  4. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

90 usd for a tola but for the next week 25% off .

Royalbengalouds, Ashfaque and VPhong like this.
  5. VPhong

VPhong Oud Tea

Past batches have been excellent! Newer ones have become more refined, smoother. Great deal for the quality! Excited to try the new batch.

tyson, Ashfaque and Rai Munir like this.
  6. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Runnig low

Royalbengalouds and Habz786 like this.
  7. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Mr.P likes this.
  8. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Oh man that’s tempting!

tyson likes this.

Promote Oud!