Royal Green Hojary / Tahiti Vanilla / Mysore Hydrosol

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Jul 25, 2018.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

New batch ready and its amazing , I used the hydrosol from the Inkanyezi with the glacier water and soaked the frank/vanilla pods for 24 hours .The next day i distilled it all together with very very low heat just enough to keep the whole thing moving .
    I guess this one is ROYAL GREEN HOJARY / TAHITI VANILLA / MYSORE SANDALWOOD HYDROSOL
    10 usd a gram
    If you buy a tola"12 g" i will pay for shipping

I will say this oil is very very beautiful and a perfect ingredient for your own blends . The vanilla comes through really subtle , same with the sandal but its there in the background forsure , a very cooling oil feels like winter , probably a great oil to wear out in the heat and hot countrys. Such a clear and vibrant scent soft yet piercing, almost fruity with a regal aroma, pop rocks and champagne, im amazed at just how good these scents complement each other . I really enojoy 5-6 drops in my diffuser were it fills the rooms with an amazing aura .
    unnamed1.jpg

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Grega, Bryan-I and alcolado glacial like this.
  2. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

@tyson what is your opinion about this:
    Hojari Frankincense Resin from Oman Grade 1
    upload_2018-8-14_9-44-8.png

I usually buy hojari with light green color and pay around 15-20$ per oz and is of very nice quality.
    this one is advertised as the number 1 hojari but color is so different from what I am use to for hojari .
    this one is like around 6$ per oz. good prize I just don't want to get any garbage.
    thank you.

jalil likes this.
  3. Arsalan

Arsalan True Ouddict

My father received below as a gift from an Omani government official...well now of course I have it...but looks like similar stuff @peter4ptv ...
    Smells excellent on electric heater...

E78499E5-4B57-4CEB-9A23-225355D74D53.jpeg ABCEA1F5-C7F1-4902-94EA-6A4499938D63.jpeg 00C789DA-EAC8-4E8A-9CBF-EBFF90720750.jpeg

AbasFrag, tyson, OudGood and 2 others like this.
  4. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

i think it looks quite good, astetics get a higher price but not a big difference in smell and properties :)

5. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

perfect, all I need to know.
    thank you very much.

tyson likes this.

Promote Oud!