Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
You haven’t rubbed the right crystals together yet brother! Don’t worry at midnight when the moon is full the sandalwood fairy’s will come and transform this spice into the Mysore of your dreams!

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
You haven’t rubbed the right crystals together yet brother! Don’t worry at midnight when the moon is full the sandalwood fairy’s will come and transform this spice into the Mysore of your dreams!
Dont worry i will extract what ever it is in this wood and i may get crystals to co destill to capture the minerals in the lipid phase due to high affinity to lipeds ;)

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
Begining of "sandelwood" destillation or chille
93F6849E-7E58-4E1C-902F-640E44915A52.jpeg

Ashfaque

Jonoon al Oud
Looks like artisanal paprika powder :D
lol .... it also looks like potassium dichromate, but it's highly unlikely as its expensive, restrictive and extremely poisonous!
Joking aside, could that be red sandalwood? IIRC, it has a very week woody smell, used in some traditional medicines and some other usages - but not in perfumery.

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
lol .... it also looks like potassium dichromate, but it's highly unlikely as its expensive, restrictive and extremely poisonous!
Joking aside, could that be red sandalwood? IIRC, it has a very week woody smell, used in some traditional medicines and some other usages - but not in perfumery.
No oil in this maybe one dropp. They should not call it sandelwood its fake shit.
Its
Pterocarpus santalinus

Ashfaque

Jonoon al Oud
No oil in this maybe one dropp. They should not call it sandelwood its fake shit.
Its
Pterocarpus santalinus
I'm not surprised! If you now email, I will not be surprised if they tell you "We said sandalwood. But we didn't say what sandalwood it is." in Dave Chappelle's druggy voice!" Hope you didn't spend too much.

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
I'm not surprised! If you now email, I will not be surprised if they tell you "We said sandalwood. But we didn't say what sandalwood it is." in Dave Chappelle's druggy voice!" Hope you didn't spend too much.
It was cheap wood and they sold it as spices to anjoves the fish stuff, and i called them and said does it have nice smell and they said yesssss and i bought only small batch to se, when i got it it did not smell as real actually the contamination of other spices around the bag smelled more. But i test to se and only traceeeee of oil microscopic not even cloe to real sandelwood.