Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Logo-150x150.png

We have an exciting new development on the way with www.scentorum.com being launched in the first quarter of 2018, of which Ouddict will be an autonomous part.

For Ouddicts, nothing will change and www.ouddict.com will still exist in the current format, but we will be part of the wider worldwide natural perfumery community located on www.scentorum.com and this forum will still be accessible on www.ouddict.com.

Last edited:

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
This is great and a much needed development to cater for a broader range of olfactory goodness. Great work and so exciting to see Ouddicts rapid development/growth over the last 18 months. Above and beyond and in with the new....:Thumbsup:

Alexander Groppe

Just Arrived
We have an exciting new development on the way with www.scentorum.com being launched in the first quarter of 2018, of which Ouddict will be an autonomous part.

For Ouddicts, nothing will change and www.ouddict.com will still exist in the current format, but we will be part of the wider worldwide natural perfumery community located on www.scentorum.com.
Having recently joined the group, I was greatly excited by the productive exchange of information, ideas, opinions already found in this group. This time of expanding development should unleash even more creativity! So grateful to be a part of it!!

Ouddict

Having recently joined the group, I was greatly excited by the productive exchange of information, ideas, opinions already found in this group. This time of expanding development should unleash even more creativity! So grateful to be a part of it!!

Thanks Alexander.... we look forward to launching our new community next year

Not yet... I’m giving a lot of thought to it. I have a lot of things on the go, but this is definitely a priority and it ties in with a project I’m launching soon. You heard it first here...
What is ghaliyah?.. I m really glad to know about your next move and also follow your forum .. I m learning and getting lots of knowledge from the members here .. it's helping me build more understanding and connection with my oils .. it's a great place to learn raw material ..

Ouddict

What is ghaliyah?.. I m really glad to know about your next move and also follow your forum .. I m learning and getting lots of knowledge from the members here .. it's helping me build more understanding and connection with my oils .. it's a great place to learn raw material ..

Lol... sorry, but that is all I can say for now.